Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson creek outlet got swept through. I just got back and the medal stands we're gone in an hour the minute they received shipment yesterday. Flyknits were ambush by two buyers buying a total of 20 pairs. SMH :smh: and they were sold for $70 a pair.

Johnson creek outlet got swept through. I just got back and the medal stands we're gone in an hour the minute they received shipment yesterday. Flyknits were ambush by two buyers buying a total of 20 pairs. SMH :smh: and they were sold for $70 a pair.

Damn didn't even know they were gonna hit outlets.... cork :nerd:

Glad members were able to cop the iiis from lee..... the guy who did my order was very helpful

PHONE ORDERS ARE ALLOWED

Charcoal 7's

Sieverville, TN

(865) 774-7743

They sounded like they had PLENTY.  Sorry didn't get price info.

Charcoal 7's

Folsom, CA

(916) 985-7313

Have sz 12 and up for phone order.

Last edited:
PHONE ORDERS ARE ALLOWED

Charcoal 7's
Sieverville, TN
(865) 774-7743

They sounded like they had PLENTY.  Sorry didn't get price info.

Charcoal 7's
Folsom, CA
(916) 985-7313

Have sz 12 and up for phone order.

Thanks, I just ordered my 10.5 from the TN location.
+Repped

Edit: Price is $129.99

Last edited:
Nike Outlet-Kansas City (913) 788-7263

Jordan 7 Raptor 129.99 sz. 8,12,13 b grades. Now taking phone orders
2012 Hyperdunk 119.00 all sizes
Jordan SOM club purple 99.99

Thanks, I just ordered my 10.5 from the TN location.
+Repped
Edit: Price is $129.99

Yup. Just got a 9 from TN.

Sounds like they still had sizes left. but woman seemed to imply there was some sort of quota system for phone orders per day.

I didn't ask, but she said "we can do a few more mail orders today."

...whatever that means.

Yeah they just told me that phone orders are done for the weekend.  Try back Monday if they don't sell locally.

Last edited:
Was down in AC for the weekend. Went to the nike outlet.  Found a pair of obsidian 12's size 13. Label said $129.99.  Got to the register, girl said another 30% off and that they were the last pair of any size in the store.  Copped for $90.  Great Success!!
That is awesome dude!  Said thing happened on the playoff 12's I got from Johnson Creek a few weeks ago.  Not one flaw on them, actually better than my pair I copped from FNL.  I was stoked.  They also had BC3's, but they had been sold.  So NEVER give up hope on the outlets, they may receive some things you would never expect.

Anyway, to the guy that went to Johnson Creek on Friday and struck out, you may want to go back ASAP>  Cork posted that they have those flyknit trainers back in there.

most of the flyknit trainers are gone at Johnson creek, but they have black/volt flyknit racers too. I was able to scoop a size 10. cannot beat the price. call them!

Last edited:
ordered jacket from NIagara, 

I think i picked up last jacket and price is 109.97

got one hazelnut large with 40% discount so it around 70 

no black color

thanks to Melissa such a kind lady!!

Last edited:
407-351-9400
HAS A 2 LARGE AND 1 XL..
I JUST ORDERED..
GIRL YARI TOOK CARE OF ME.
$128 SHIPPED!
BTW THE JACKET IS $127.97
Good looking out.

I just called..

Those 2 L's got swooped up already..

Which of you Nt'ers beat me to it ?
nerd.gif

Tempted to go with the XL..

But I need that snug fit.

So the hunt continues..

Jordan 1 retro rttg - 539542 035 - 79.97

Couple pairs in 10, 10.5 and 11.

Williamsburg VA Factory Store.
1 (757) 565-2963

I called them and they said price was $129.99 for a large. Still a good deal. Curious. What price they give you? Waiting for them to call back. I didn't discuss shipping with them yet.

great info about the destroyers... need a black 2xl but the biggest anyone had was xl... thanks anyways for posting

T

this is what my outlet has it's franklin mills mall (215) 281-3523 the thing is the shoes up a the top the style# does not match the style# on the inside of the shoe samething for the TR1

[/type/61/id/140204/]
this is what my outlet has it's franklin mills mall (215) 281-3523 the thing is the shoes up a the top the style# does not match the style# on the inside of the shoe samething for the TR1
nice pics! I haven't been to FM in years. I should go back just for the Kobe's. I'm suprised the Nike Outlets don't freak out on people taking pictures (even though it can be done discretely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom