OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2014 PICK-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never made any argument about the 1 or the 6. i simply stated something that is fact, which is...there are more pics of KANYE WEST wearing the 6 in the JORDAN 6 THREAD than there are of MICHAEL JORDAN wearing the 6.
damn… this a shame honestly

I dont think Ye ever wore the tubulars.. all I found was articles saying he may have had a hand in designing them.. nothing official.. even in the Big Sean IDFWU video, he's wearing some other type of adidas 

I dont think Ye ever wore the tubulars.. all I found was articles saying he may have had a hand in designing them.. nothing official.. even in the Big Sean IDFWU video, he's wearing some other type of adidas 

View media item 1284835
Your right he never did. I searched the same thing last night and found nothing

So if there aren't pics of him wearing tubulars will people still keep saying he helped make them popular or nah?

So if there aren't pics of him wearing tubulars will people still keep saying he helped make them popular or nah?
Yeah. When the first pics of them released so many people said that they were the yeezis. I think that's why people connect the names. Not because he wore them

Xis are the most popular jordans no doubt about it, not that it means much, you should buy what you like.

I miss the days when 1's would sit on the shelves. One of my favorite Jordans and now i need a time machine, a transformer and some damn Supreme gear just to cop a pair of blk/red.

that mesh on those Kobes tho
1355.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom