OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Went to Oak Brook on my lunch and sneaker wise it was a pure bust, but I did manage to grab some clothing for me and my lady friend. They're decent on the clothing side if you're looking.

Was about to head over there. Nothing in the way of kicks? Wondering if I should bother. Did they have any joggers/sweats there? I copped a couple pair at Rosemont the other day, but I need to exchange the size. Really don't wanna have to make the trip all the way back out there. I'm closer to Oak Brook.

Don’t worry about it, those Kobe toe box are uncomfortable af, might need to wear 3 pairs of sock. The last good kobe shoe was the elite 11.
I know people have been saying there are no more phone orders but I have been able to do a few now. They will no longer take credit cards over the phone but they will take a phone order if you call in and pay with a giftcard. I done 3 in the last year at the Commerce outlet here in Georgia.

Was about to head over there. Nothing in the way of kicks? Wondering if I should bother. Did they have any joggers/sweats there? I copped a couple pair at Rosemont the other day, but I need to exchange the size. Really don't wanna have to make the trip all the way back out there. I'm closer to Oak Brook.

Decent joggers, just random sizes. I lucked up.

Decent joggers, just random sizes. I lucked up.

You wasn't lying when you said they had nothing in the way of kicks. It was trash. I was able to find the joggers in the size I needed to exchange for though, so it was worth the trip just for that (and not having to go back to Rosemont).

You wasn't lying when you said they had nothing in the way of kicks. It was trash. I was able to find the joggers in the size I needed to exchange for though, so it was worth the trip just for that (and not having to go back to Rosemont).

They haven’t had any decent kicks after the heat they got when they first opened.

The new factory store in Thornton, CO was pretty cleaned out yesterday. Didn’t snap any pics but they had a regular dunk high in bone on the hash wall

Rosemont, IL

Nothing much to mention. Here's some random decent finds. Lots of different colorways on Shox Gravity joints for $45. With the F&F pass, those are a steal. Other than that, pretty trash. No Jordan retros. A few scattered pairs of 31s on the hash wall. Bunch of black/white Kyrie 3s on hash wall too.

Associate told me that Nike corporate “shifted strategies" and that's why they never have any retros anymore. It's been a long time since they had any real heat there.
20181101_165713_HDR.jpg 20181101_170827_HDR.jpg 20181101_161541_HDR.jpg 20181101_165719_HDR.jpg 20181101_165926_HDR.jpg 20181101_170822_HDR.jpg
How much for the Lebron 15s?

I called up my local store and they told me they wont know until the night before it starts if they're going to have a Veterans Day sale, does anybody have any info? Do they usually have Veterans Day sales, for the life of me I can't remember if they did one last year.

Everybody chiillllllllllll................ the good stuff dont start till Black Friday weekend 40% of your entire purchase from what a employee told me so seek out yout goods now if its anything good at your local outlets

Everybody chiillllllllllll................ the good stuff dont start till Black Friday weekend 40% of your entire purchase from what a employee told me so seek out yout goods now if its anything good at your local outlets

40%?! That sounds wildly high. Last year was 25% and I believe in years prior it was 30%. I'll ask my manager and see if he has any idea what it'll actually be.

Back
Top Bottom