Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 58 Game League with Current NBA roster

• 58 Game League with All Time roster

• 2 separate leagues (current and all time rosters) 29 games each

• Total voters
NT 2.0 is up, draft on Wednesday at 11pm EST/8pm EST. Invites sent, please join the Groupme chat.

My bad, family reasons cave up. Won't.l be home as often as I thought. Gonna have to give by spot up if it wasn't already taken

I was laidbackvision

Last edited:
Who using the shot stick vs the square button 
nerd.gif

Who using the shot stick vs the square button :nerd:
I use both.i find it easier to do some things with the shot stick and some others easier with the square button.
All my jumpers are mostly missed that should of went in. But when I started to use square the percentage became better.

Just a hard transition for me to switch since I'm use to using the stick.

Who using the shot stick vs the square button :nerd:

Square for jump shots. Shot stick for those sideways drifting fades & euro stick stuff. Theres a way u can do almost all the shots with square. I used to do it like that in the older 2ks like 13

Gonna have to drop out, just got switched to 2nd shift at work, so gonna eat up my entire afternoon and evening.

All my jumpers are mostly missed that should of went in. But when I started to use square the percentage became better.

Just a hard transition for me to switch since I'm use to using the stick.
Shot stick has always been inaccurate to me so I don't really use it to shoot.

Last edited:
I don't wanna redraft, I love my team :lol:

Lillard, DeAndre, Iggy, JR and Ray Ray = :x :pimp:

Bruh where do I go to find this invite? I was looking all morning lol
There should be a 1 in MyLeague & go in there, accept the invite and pick ur team. If theres not a 1, ask MVP MVP to send you an invite

I don't wanna redraft, I love my team :lol:

Lillard, DeAndre, Iggy, JR and Ray Ray = :x :pimp:

Dawg i hate Lillard lmao. You're the only person ive lost to so far. You're team is stacked but you played real good defense so i couldnt hate on it lol. My weird squad somehow gets things done, Kyle Lowry is too damn up & down tho smh

Damn son tell me how you feel.. I picked the Raptors since someone picked my Rockets.  

If Drake can steal my city's juice, Im gonna take some of yalls. 
all jokes aside, I loved the purple raptor jersey era with tmac and vc.. my favorite team behind the stevie-yao rockets

Last edited:
im from toronto i was tryna get the raps...but got my fav. team the spurs...

so whens the draft? can we clean this up...theres like 3 leagues OP created everyones confused...can we close all leagues and stick to one for now?

im from toronto i was tryna get the raps...but got my fav. team the spurs...

so whens the draft? can we clean this up...theres like 3 leagues OP created everyones confused...can we close all leagues and stick to one for now?

the 1st is getting chopped its basically a practice area now

the 2.0 is drafting on this WED

the legends one will prbly just be deleted like the practice league

we need leadership... bolded posts, thread title changes, deleted practice/legend leagues, marketing in other threads, 

anyways... what time is the draft on wednesday (Eastern time)

Damn i better enjoy the first league while it lasts cause im running with the regular Sixers in the other league so i know its gon be ugly lmao. Also the draft is at 11pm est on Wednesday

we need leadership... bolded posts, thread title changes, deleted practice/legend leagues, marketing in other threads, 

anyways... what time is the draft on wednesday (Eastern time)

Im a co manager on 2k so i can help there but ypu know nt doesnt wk like that lol... im sure bro will hook it up when hes free... hes on the west coast n might not be home yet...

Back
Top Bottom