******Official NT Artists Networking Page: Producers Welcome******

im still waitin on wes to send me that one jawn
eyes.gif

Am I the only artist w/o a myspace? I don't really promote myself so I figured there's no need for one. Not to mention it got me in some trouble lasttime
smh.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

This is my music page... The two beats up now are very old and need to be mixed, among other things. I don't discriminate against anyone, so hopefully we can all work together somehow.

www.myspace.com/legacyelitemusic
What are you making your beats on....and where are you planning on mixing? Do you have a studio where you go track by track or do you have a mixing option on your console?
I use FL Studio 8, Reason 3.0 (hopefully soon to be 4.0), Sony SoundForge, and some other stuff. I use SoundForge to mix my stuff down for now...

Edit: LOL @ TX coming together the one week I go on spring break. Hope you did well, Eyeris...

check me out too...

myspace.com/youngmoneychrisradio
aim: youngmoneychris

i got more beats that i dont have up on my page that you can hear...

Wat it do, folks? Check out my right-hand mans, O.Smith & Roc-It Man --> DeepSpace

Hailing right outta the DMV!! Debut Mixtape, "The Lift Off" Re-release dropping, soon, new tracks, and mixes:

The Lift Off Mixtape

---------------------------------------------

Check out his MySpace, add O.Smith: http://www.myspace.com/ufo301
And for the production, check out Roc-It Man: http://www.myspace.com/jrocdeepspace

Oh, and I'm their manager, that's why I posted.... They not Sneaker Fiends like moi!
grin.gif
lol

Need me? Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Whats up nters, Sim-PLEX is an up and coming duo of artists who simply hopes to appeal to a wide range of listeners, we definately encourage feedback (positiveor negative) either here, by message, or on myspace. You can download the mixtape from the myspace also for free. Also be on the lookout for the next projectwhich will be coming out very soon.

heres the link: www.myspace.com/simplexisnotaword
download http://www.zshare.net/download/53748708ff83ed50/

lifehasnoscript.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/hollywood-floss-an-introduction-to-his-music/

great blog showcasing NT

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Floss, come to this event
Just did an interview with NT's own Alchemiss, *aka* Eyeris.
Thanks for the interview, so what made you choose the stagename "Eyeris"?
No problem, it's great to see NT fam supporting each other! So I was around 16-17, and my stage name then was "Kid Rumi", which is pretty lame haha. My boy Dain was like "you need a new name ASAP". At the time, I was really into Greek mythology. Iris was the messenger of the gods, and united the heavens and Earth with her messages. So we switched around the spelling and made it "Eyeris".

In a lot of your songs you seem to tell a story, do you believe you can connect better with your audience by painting that picture for them?
Of course. People love to feel what you are saying. I know for a lot of people music is an escape- and if you can make those tracks that allows people to just zone out even for a few minutes, you've accomplished something great.

Many artists in the industry are sacrificing substance for better production in order to sell, why do you make your music?
I make my music for me, it's therapy. But its not just about me- we have this scene in NYC with a lot of younger artists, designers, writers, etc and I do this for all of us as well. We all have a message and a story to tell; I want to show the world our everyday lives.

You can find the rest - here

Any artists, producers, dj's looking for more exposure to showcase their talents. Hit me up

Big ups to those I have already worked with and the upcoming projects
pimp.gif

man please check out lifehasnoscript.wordpress.com

Sorkoram has really given an outlet to upcoming artist

shouts to EYERIS as well

-hollywood floss

A.jayones from G14 ......

Will update with something for ya to hear with artists

twitter.com/ajayonesg14
rocbattles.com/ajayones

Back
Top Bottom