Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anyone interested in a Tom Ford Oud wood split?

My bottles running low and i could use a reup. Retail is $340 for a 100ml. Would probanly be around 31$ per 10ml.

Pm me if your interested, and how much so i can see if we get enough to get it goin

Last edited:
Only product that goes on my **** and balls is 100% pure fractionated organic coconut oil. Yall are wild.

what's the coconut oil for?

My bottles running low and i could use a reup. Retail is $340 for a 100ml. Would probanly be around 31$ per 10ml.

Pm me if your interested, and how much so i can see if we get enough to get it goin

pm'ed

Bro...I’d want to jack it every time I started rubbing oil on my sac.

LMAOOOO

giphy.gif

Where do you get your atomizers? I was just looking some up and they're way more expensive than the last time I bought some

PM'd

Where do you get your atomizers? I was just looking some up and they're way more expensive than the last time I bought some
the places i used to get em from have been sporadically out of stock or very expensive since corona happened. So i've been paying extra, grabbin em off ebay/amazon as of late.

TOM FORD OUD WOOD SPLIT -- bottles on the way to me.

$30 per 10ml, $5 shipping.

PM Me with how much you want. first come first serve.

and btw every1, the additional dollar on shipping (since i usually used to do $4 for years, is cause usps prices are higher as well as the decant bottles)

xdfunk xdfunk can we try again to get an Ani split going?

Any interest in this? pm me if so and how much you want.....Can combine shipping with oud wood if you're in on that too.

Nishane Ani $29 per 10ml

Ani Fragrance Notes
Bergamot, green notes, blue ginger, pink pepper, blackcurrant, Turkish rose, cardamom, patchouli, cedarwood, vanilla, benzoin, ambergris, musk, sandalwood
(retail is $330 for 100ml)

Ani has been ordered.

IF anyone else wants any ani or oud wood pm me.

Just to recap

NISHANE ANI $29 PER 10ML
TOM FORD OUD WOOD $30 PER 10ML

$5 TOTAL SHIPPING.

10ML OF EA WOULD BE $64 SHIPPED

Last edited:
and btw every1, the additional dollar on shipping (since i usually used to do $4 for years, is cause usps prices are higher as well as the decant bottles)

Any interest in this? pm me if so and how much you want.....Can combine shipping with oud wood if you're in on that too.

Nishane Ani $29 per 10ml

Ani Fragrance Notes
Bergamot, green notes, blue ginger, pink pepper, blackcurrant, Turkish rose, cardamom, patchouli, cedarwood, vanilla, benzoin, ambergris, musk, sandalwood
(retail is $330 for 100ml)
Ani has been ordered.

IF anyone else wants any ani or oud wood pm me.

Just to recap

NISHANE ANI $29 PER 10ML
TOM FORD OUD WOOD $30 PER 10ML

$5 TOTAL SHIPPING.

10ML OF EA WOULD BE $64 SHIPPED

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom