Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What you guys rocking with today?

Creed Millésime Impérial

I recently ordered a slew of splits & samples from various companies from Tom Ford, Nishane, Creed, Valentino, Parfums de Marly and MF Kurkdjian. I plan on trying them all out over the next couple weeks and seeing which one suits me the best. This thread has been helpful

I hope xdfunk xdfunk continues doing the Lord's work. I know I inquired about the Ani split but forgot to send payment. I'll catch the next split

What you guys rocking with today?
IMG_0022.JPG

Thanks to everyone thats been participatin in the splits of late.

Especially w the higher priced stuff thats been gettin a lot of hype lately, nishane, initio, etc...i wouldnt be copping em if there wasnt participation here. Gonna try to keep gettin stuff goin where theres interest, and i can offer a discount off retail. Since i havent been makin it out to shops to smell anything new, especially w covid its tough makin a call and pullin the trigger on a $300+ bottle completely blind, even for a split.

If anyone interested a bottle of yal lhomme ultime n eau electric both around 50 bucks with tax n shipping on ysl website with promo code fall. Been trying to get that ultime for a min I know it’s discontinued to I had to cop.

Gave Herod another try today. The dry down is nice but that really smokey accord through the first few hours I’m not a fan of. It’s probably why I don’t like By The Fireplace either.

ualreadyknow23 ualreadyknow23 I wasn’t too fond of Herod initially but it has grown on me. I actually like it now but my girl has came around yet. The longevity just isn’t there for me.

Bond New York Oud for today, guys.

Thanks to everyone thats been participatin in the splits of late.

Especially w the higher priced stuff thats been gettin a lot of hype lately, nishane, initio, etc...i wouldnt be copping em if there wasnt participation here. Gonna try to keep gettin stuff goin where theres interest, and i can offer a discount off retail. Since i havent been makin it out to shops to smell anything new, especially w covid its tough makin a call and pullin the trigger on a $300+ bottle completely blind, even for a split.

Just copped on sale for those interested. Nordstrom came through in the clutch.
C4E60FDD-CF31-4EB6-ACCA-1D43D8FDF712.jpeg

You won't be disappointed

giphy.gif

I went Fragrance shopping earlier, and this Creed saleslady was pushing hard to sell me a bottle of Aventus. I own the older batches and she got pissed when I told her that the newer batches aren't as good as the OG.

Lol, she was adamant that it's the same juice as before and that Mr. Creed gets mad when people ask him about it ... :lol:

My fragrance plug used to manufacture Creed products for Mr. Olivier Creed and even he'll admit that it's not the same (obviously due to logistics, supplies, manufacturing, etc). But he won't admit which batches are better :lol:.

I don't mess with Creed Aventus that much because this joint is the Dior Sauvage equivalent in my area. There's teenagers in my area that wear Aventus...

Back
Top Bottom