Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't own Sauvage but I might have to give this a try

1626043317415.png

Finally got my nose on Parfums De Marley Greenley and Sedley today. Both are really nice freshies but Greenley is def on the short list of next purchases. Sedley smells exactly like the Bvlgari soaps and shampoos that they have in the bathrooms at Excellence resorts. Greenley has a nice, soapy, green pop to it with a green apple sweetness in the dry down. I really like both of them just leaning more towards Greenley.

You can definitely tell that the niche fragrance game has gone very mainstream because there are a ton more niche houses available in Nordstrom, Neiman, and Saks now. I used to have to blind buy all my Amouages but now my Neiman carries it. Nordstrom finally has a Creed counter; Byredo, a few others, and they’re also getting Amouage soon. And there’s a whole Creed boutique opening up in the Galleria in a few months. Love to see it but the fragrance snob in me wants the niche houses to keep that exclusivity. Can’t have all these peasants smelling as good as me. 😂

Got some stuff in the mail but i forgot what i ordered. Need to cop me some syringes so i can split some stuff with you guys because I can't run through my collection by myself

How would you be able to open the bottles? I'd like to give some away cause i know damn well i'm not gonna use all 120ml of juice

You can do that or get some syringes that fit over the sprayer and fill it up that way. Definitely less messy

both work for sure. The syringes sometimes a pain in the ***, since they dont fit off the bat and u gotta stretch the tip, but it does work well once u get it.. After some practice, u also get 0 mess when spraying into the bottle....but i guess its cause im so used to it. That's what i usually do recently since i'm lazy.

Recently tried a variety of MMM Replica fragrances and none seem to have any longevity and it's gone rathe quickly. A bit disappointing.

I used a turkey injecting syringe easily when I decanted Ombré Leather. For some reason it didn’t work as well when I tried it with a Chanel fragrance.

So I've been trying to find fragrances similar to Creed Aventus, I came across Nishane Hacivat. While it does give that vibe In the beginning, the more I smell it just seems like a better version of Bond No.9 Scent of Peace. Anybody smelled these?

Got all 3 and u can’t go wrong with either imo. SOP is a sleeper cus it gets tons of compliments and can be found for heavy discount. We know what aventus does and hacivate gets the job done as well

Finally Ready to pull the trigger this week... it's between

Creed Aventus - 20M11 batch
Nishane - Hacivat
BDK Parfum - Rogue Smoking

My bottle of Xerjoff Naxos should be coming in the mail by Thursday :smile:

Back
Top Bottom