Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That new Apex joint is smells like some 90s brut with some green added. Idk what Roja tryna hit with that one but it ain’t it

Spring:
PDM Greenley
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Nishane Wulong Cha
Mugler Cologne
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
Mancera Vetiver Sensuel

Fall:
Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club
PDM Layton
Bond No 9 Lafayette Street
Dior Homme Intense
Hermessence Vetiver Tonka

Nowhere near an exhaustive list but just a few for you to check out. Hope that helps.
You sound extremely knowledgeable on this subject. I definitely appreciate this detailed list. *salute*

1648137109971.png

These two came in recently. Unique'e Luxury Kutay is a great boozy , sweet scent. After sampling, I had to get a full bottle. Same feeling about Xerjoff Al-Khatt. I tried it on and just the way it mixed with my skin and pH is amazing. Read a lot of reviews after I purchased mention how it was a really strong barnyard oud that was terrible. I completely disagree. Such a wearable oud with dark abd subtle spices surrounding it that is no where near the barnyard ouds that are out there. Got a few complements when i wore it whatever thats worth. If possible, try both.

20220324_205545.jpg

20220324_183730.jpg

I’m gonna just have to bite the bullet and pay the premium for a full bottle. Been way too long without my favorite summer fragrance of all time.

Yeah VIW to me smelled like a mix between Parrot Bay and tanning lotion. Not a fan.

I'm gonna give that Aqva Amara a shot for the summer.

ANY CREED VIW SPLITS 👀

Would 100% be down. Been on the fence about copping.
Think they got a 20% off going on right now too

Thanks, just bought six 5 mL decants using that code. Need to find a daily one.

1. Parfums de Marly Sedley
2. Parfums de Marly Layton
3. Dior Sauvage Elixir
4. Maison Margiela REPLICA Jazz Club
5. Roja Parfums Elysium Pour Homme Parfum Cologne for Men
6. Creed Virgin Island

Think they got a 20% off going on right now too
Good looking.
Copped a 10 ML

Back
Top Bottom