Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got the cigarette smell also right in the beginning. Once it settled on me it wasn't as noticeable though.

Lol at this cigarette talk. . I got that same vibe from my first sample. But the rest of my batches have been balanced. Got my hand on 15 ml of Z01 pineapple batch.. smells Just like HTTP, I literally said out loud "This mofo done sent me HTTP".

Smoke smell :smokin

Grabbed john varatos star for 16$ at Marshall's, not bad... Any of you guys purchase via CL??

Aventus is all about the drydown; that's all that matters

I wore it to my friends wedding Saturday and received many, many compliments

Is anyone interested in doing an Aventus split? I'm thinking to keep it simple and quick to just do 1oz splits which would probably cost about $50 shipped. A few people have pm'd me already willing to get in on it so I'd only need 4 or 5 more people to make it happen.

Send me a PM if you're interested.
I've already ordered a flacon to split on nt. Already got a few ppl that pm'ed me. For the rest of the ppl looking for Aventus splits hit me up. My bottle should be here by the end of the week. Also have some other nice summer splits on the way as well.

What's your pricing ? 10, 20, 30, 50ml ??
Haven't figured it out yet. I'm most likely going to break even. Nothing major want everybody in this thread to either reup or finally get to try it w/o having to buy the whole bottle. Will post it when the split is officially open. Now I'm just hoping for a great batch. I want more pineapple then smoke in my batch. @baise or @NSJ any advice on where to get funnels and droppers for the low? My chick always orders from alibaba for her business but the turnaround delivery time sucks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
@Baise tonCanape Just got my Valentino in. I like it. It's a sophisticated type of smell. I'm gonna have to try out DHI

Got out of gym this afternoon and had a sample of Burberry Rythm in my bag. Inital thoughts, nice light fragrance, you can really smell the juniper. I'm interested to see what the longevity is like, since I've had longevity issues with other Burberry colognes. If you have ever smelled Thallium, this smells like a more sophisticated / not as sweet Thallium.

@Baise tonCanape Just got my Valentino in. I like it. It's a sophisticated type of smell. I'm gonna have to try out DHI
DHI is classic.... That whole line is fire.. Check out Dior eau for men... Macy's exclusive really good or their sport version imo is one of the best sport fragrances out there hands down.

Last edited:
DHI is classic.... That whole line is fire.. Check out Dior eau for men... Macy's exclusive really good or their sport version imo is one of the best sport fragrances out there hands down.

Yeah I've been meaning to try that and dior homme. I've heard a few people say it smells like lipstick so I might try to find some samples before I make a purchase. This Valentino has a Ysl la nuit vibe to it

Yeah I've been meaning to try that and dior homme. I've heard a few people say it smells like lipstick so I might try to find some samples before I make a purchase. This Valentino has a Ysl la nuit vibe to it
Yeah some ppl do get the lipstick vibe... Depends on skin chemistry. You should try it b4 you buy... You won't be disappointed.

Also @ Kingjaffejoe if your looking for something small regarding those specific scents get at me. I have them both. I can do 10ml if your interested.

Last edited:
Got my bottle of Wallstreet today. Wore it to work got compliments on it. Italian cypress should be here tomorrow and should get my package from baise next week. And I should be done for a while I hope unless baise and nsj come up with some new hot ****

Got like 12 Profumum samples coming through.. I think they are the future. Other than that I don't have much in the pipeline. I'm passing the torch until I find more gems.

We got way more participants than when I was splitting a few months ago. So its much easier to get splits filled.

Le Labo- Bergamote 22 is another excellent summer joint, one of the best actually. But it's also in the Profumum price range.

Byredo- Bal d'Afrique, a 2nd bottle possibly, still the most heavenly thing I've smelled

Acqua di Parma- Intensia Oud, a fresh oud great for the summer

Bal D'Afrique is amazing, I'm so picky about when I use the decant I got from you. Rationing it like it's all I got left. Definitely need to get some more of that

Very intrigued by this. I'll be in for 10 for sure. Also, what's up with Guerlain SDV? I keep seeing it getting great reviews but have never smelled it, does it live up to the hype?
You and me both, I know I've seen you on misc cc. Sdv is damn expensive doe :/

SDV is pretty nice but it's getting a little warm for it; def will choke people in spring and summer

Back
Top Bottom