Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Back in Sudan, musk is all men wear for cologne. Smells good too me because I've been around it so long, but lately I prefer more Western scents

I would assume the harshness of it would trigger something in the primal part of the mind of females, no?...

I figured that's how he stated so long I'm western culture...

I tried bvlgari (or Cartier) musk once in a mall....

I literally wanted to cut my arm off...

And the rep was saying that people buy it all the time and he can't figure it out either...

Musk definitely has a very masculine smell. Gotta be careful with it though, a low quality musk smells horrible and putting too much on is dangerous. You can be smelled from across a large room wearing to much :lol:

And what's you guys thoughts on oils instead of cologne/perfume...

Beside the fact you don't get it in a bottle
do you use them? Don't they only come in like a single scent? Like orange, lavender, etc? If so, I think the variety of colognes definitely makes it the better choice for me. I love the variety

Musk definitely has a very masculine smell. Gotta be careful with it though, a low quality musk smells horrible and putting too much on is dangerous. You can be smelled from across a large room wearing to much :lol:
Got an uncle that pours on the musk, I swear sometimes I could smell it over dinner

do you use them? Don't they only come in like a single scent? Like orange, lavender, etc? If so, I think the variety of colognes definitely makes it the better choice for me. I love the variety

They dead copy the smells of must popular cologne...

I have Burberry now... smells like the og, and last longer...

But I'm nit gonna find creed or bond in a oil..

But it's a good look for $5

The idea it's that a company can make a cologne and a name for it but but but they can't trademark a Smell...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Muslims sell them in store in the city that sell nothing but oils, soaps and diffusers, incense and oil burners for the crib (the truth)...

I go to one in the the heights but there's a website I've heard good things about..

http://www.madinaonline.com/items.asp?Cc=BODY_OILS&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=

It's divided in alphabetical order...

Imma order one tonite and see how it goes...
I think I might try out a few that are supposed to be like some of my favorite colognes, just to see how they compare

what a good cologne to wear at a bar? :nerd:

Aventus.

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme Finally picked up Sel Marin and Pegasus. Thanks again :pimp:.

Wore Sel Marin today, at first I think I sprayed too much, but I'm really liking it once it fades a bit. Definitely made me want to hit up a beach instead of staying inside working on a project :lol: :smh:.

I already know Pegasus is gonna be a problem, probably gonna break it out tomorrow even though it's summer during the day and winter at night right now in SF :lol:.

Last edited:
^ that sel marin is the truth :pimp: every time I wear it I feel like I'm at the beach lounging and just relaxing :lol:

I know the hate is heavy for 1 Million around here but honestly
They dead copy the smells of must popular cologne...

I have Burberry now... smells like the og, and last longer...

But I'm nit gonna find creed or bond in a oil..

But it's a good look for $5

The idea it's that a company can make a cologne and a name for it but but but they can't trademark a Smell...

They attempt to copy the smell. Some can get kind of close but they also have an oily smell. I would stay away unless you really just want to try for yourself but I can garuntee you'll prefer the actual cologne.

Were on oils now? There is nothing like the real deal... I grew up in Jamaica queens.. I know all about oils, trust me... It's not the same thing. The oils always try to reach for the actual scent but never gets there. It might smell a little like it for the 1st hour but the dry down you get from the oil is nowhere near as good as the actual thing trust..... Btw wore pure malt today and got a lot of compliments. Thnx to @NSJ for the split.

Last edited:
I enjoyed 1 Million which was a oil roll-on up until I got an actual bottle.. I gave my homie the roll on and he gets non stop compliments. I also enjoy 1 Million's deoderant spray to the actual cologne.

Pretty much any cologne :lol:

What type of smell do you like?

honestly... i don't wear cologne :\
but i want to buy one when i go out... i've seen a couple and a GOOD amount of them are expensive as fuuuuuuuu.... don't wanna pay 80$ for a 2 ounce bottle >D
i would like a scent that would last long, or that smells like the ocean... :lol: (if they have one like that) i like the "fresh" smell

honestly... i don't wear cologne :\
but i want to buy one when i go out... i've seen a couple and a GOOD amount of them are expensive as fuuuuuuuu.... don't wanna pay 80$ for a 2 ounce bottle >D
i would like a scent that would last long, or that smells like the ocean... :lol: (if they have one like that) i like the "fresh" smell
Problem is the type of scent you're looking for and something that lasts a long time typically doesn't go together. Most fresh scents dont last all that long. I'd say try out l'eau d'issey pour homme by issey miyake and creed aventus

Just realized yesterday that I've been paying triple the amount for decanting supplies. The 30ml bottles I was getting were almost $4 a pop now I found a place to get the round 30ml for .80 cents a bottle. I'm pissed and happy at the same time.

Just realized yesterday that I've been paying triple the amount for decanting supplies. The 30ml bottles I was getting were almost $4 a pop now I found a place to get the round 30ml for .80 cents a bottle. I'm pissed and happy at the same time.
plastic or glass? I'm assuming glass... Got a great spot thru one of my chick's Chinese connections. I get 10ml thru 50ml glass for the low... Plastic even better. Only problem is the shipping cost me about 35 bucks.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I was at Sephora and tried on Prada and Tom Ford Noir.
At first, I did not like the prada but the dry down was great, even my girl agreed.
Tom Ford I didn't like at first either and after dry down it paled in comparison to the Prada.
I had sprayed both on a different hand too btw.

Back
Top Bottom