Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Kinda late on the discussion about Only the Brave by Diesel but that stuff is fantastic. Its a refreshing citrus scent that's super addicting

Kinda late on the discussion about Only the Brave by Diesel but that stuff is fantastic. Its a refreshing citrus scent that's super addicting

Agree 110%, Diesel has made some big misses but this is good stuff

I'm copping a new bottle of Aventus today and it looks like the new Hermes Mandarain Ambree is out which I'm def copping if it smells like the reviews

It's a real summer scent imo. Fresh is really the perfect way to describe it.

It's coming eventually, I thought sometime this summer.. Its a decent smell, not synthetic at all, but it's quite boring and for that price.. I'd save my money or go in on a split.

Wish I could +1 729, but nope :lol:.

Copped for only 70 when retail is 170 after tax - Thank god for hook ups!
View media item 446819

that's a real good deal though; I have a 1 oz bottle and love it

also have the 1 oz Virgin Island Water but rarely ever wear it unless it's like 90 degrees out or I am on vacation at an outdoor bar

def will be using when I go to Ocean City, MD and hit up Seacrets this summer :lol:

I'd take the potential for a ashy batch for half the price any day
laugh.gif
, but you will smell good homie nonetheless.

I'd take the potential for a ashy batch for half the price any day :lol: , but you will smell good homie nonetheless.

oh best believe I made her open the box and spray it for me before I bought it

she ripped the one box trying to get it out and you could tell she wasn't happy :lol:

Wish I could +1 729, but nope :lol:.

Copped for only 70 when retail is 170 after tax - Thank god for hook ups!
View media item 446819

That's what I have. Same for GIT.

I think they were going for about that when a lot of us seemed to go in on Overstock with coupons.

I have so many colognes, I rarely buy big bottles unless I need to. I like to rotate.

Though I could see Aventus as one where I would do the 4oz flask.

Last edited:
also people over hype the batch variations; the only difference is the opening once the dry down it ALL smells the same

Hmm, they do have the 2.5oz for 152, is overstock.com known to sell authentic items? From what I gather, yes.

Although, I just hope it doesn't leave others skeptical like perfumania.

Overstock is kind of like Amazon so you never know where it's coming from; since it's 2.5 oz though it's probably legit. I would NEVER buy any 4 oz Creed from anywhere but an authorized retailer because those are the most faked

My Virgin Island Water was legit but no one is taking the time to fake that one

Back
Top Bottom