Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think my girl is gonna cop me a bottle of "Aventus Creed" as she says, for Xmas...she keeps hinting at that especially since that's all I've been talking about and wearing, lol. I wouldn't mind getting a full bottle of M.O.A.T either.

*** SPLIT Andy Warhol by Bond no. 9 ***

As always, PM me for all inquiries. ONLY payment holds your spot unless others wise stated. (I did take note of those who messaged me and posted in the thread so far.)

10ml- $34

That's it. I got hit up for 20/30ml and with the amount of people wanting it, I can't do larger quantities, unless someone falls out.

Pretty much the best Bondno9 fragrance there is. Pronounced plum and oud note that dries down to a resinous ambery, vanilla and woody accord. Although, I get a gourmandish, marshmellow vibe in the dry down, provided by the vanilla bean note.

Italian Bergamot Zest, Cypriot India, Provence Blue Cypress, Plum, Jasmine de Grasse, Sultan Agarwood, Rose Centifolia, White Patchouli, Cistus, Red Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean Madasgascar, Oriental Musk and Olibanum Tears

View media item 1262720

Other splits: Cdg 2 Man, CdG WOnderwood, Parums de Marly Herod and Bleu de Chanel are still available in large quantities.

80ml of Andy Warhol paid for. 30 ml still available.

100ml bottle comes in on Wednesday.

Grabbed a bottle of that Midnight in Paris when it was on overstock. Wasn't a big fan of it but that was during the summer time gonna give it another shot if not I'll let it go

Make sure the GIT is legit fir that price. Midnight in Paris edp is the bidness, leathery and powder.

How can I tell legit from not? I'm new to this. It is sealed and unopened

I can't post links, byt just googlr or youtube it and there are tutorials and long threads on how to spot fake Creeds. I know that under the cap should be all white and the serial numbers should be in certain placrs. Also, it will smell nothing like GIT or any kind of decent fragrance for the matter. For that price tho, and via ebay, i would worry, but then again there are plenty if deals on there. If the person has decent feedback, i wouldnt pay much mind until you get it in hand.

Y
I can't post links, byt just googlr or youtube it and there are tutorials and long threads on how to spot fake Creeds. I know that under the cap should be all white and the serial numbers should be in certain placrs. Also, it will smell nothing like GIT or any kind of decent fragrance for the matter. For that price tho, and via ebay, i would worry, but then again there are plenty if deals on there. If the person has decent feedback, i wouldnt pay much mind until you get it in hand.

Thanks man, I'm gonna do some research. But dude only has pic of package unopened. And that is it. I'm kind of skeptical. I might just buy the 2.5 oz off of fragrance net. Appreciate the responses.

Of the few Bonds I've tried, my list would go
Scent of Peace
HTTP
Chez Bond
Wall St
Brooklyn

Decided to get full bottles of DHI and Givenchy Play Intense off of fragrance net :smile:

Back
Top Bottom