Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That's why I started using plastic bottles. Too many ppl dropping their glass bottles. Imo Bleeker St doesn't smell like Aventus at all. That blueberry top note though
smokin.gif
. Women always ask me what I'm wearing when I have on bleeker St. Def in my top 5.
You doing splits plehboi?

where do you guys buy larger bottles online/in store? I don't really shop for colognes much but im started to not trust buying off amazon because I know for sure ive received a fake from there.

I was looking at copping a bottle of Kenneth cole connected for the summer.

where do you guys buy larger bottles online/in store? I don't really shop for colognes much but im started to not trust buying off amazon because I know for sure ive received a fake from there.

I was looking at copping a bottle of Kenneth cole connected for the summer.
I would never buy from amazon personally.

I shop here http://www.fragrancenet.com/

Had on Chanel AHS last night at work and got the most random, unexpected compliment from this chick, lol. Was signing a document and I guess she caught a whiff of it.

Is the David Yurman limited edition that smells like Tuscan leather the one up on fragrancenet for dirt cheap. From what I understand there's two different versions one from 08 and one from 2011. I want to make sure I get the right one.

Is the David Yurman limited edition that smells like Tuscan leather the one up on fragrancenet for dirt cheap. From what I understand there's two different versions one from 08 and one from 2011. I want to make sure I get the right one.

Yup. I can't comment on the differences between the 08 and 11 but the one on fragrancenet now is the goods

Thanks im going to try it out. Tuscan leather is my favorite cold weather scent so I'll see how this compares.

the only thing that really compares to tuscan leather is the raspberry/suede notes in DY. Other then that, you have a very pronounced oud note in the start and then it starts to get smoother and powdery. QUite a few people have like it in this thread, but I'm sure there were a few like "w t f is this?!" who just haven't said anything.

Got up to 74 degrees today so I paired the homebrew with one of my summer go to fragrances, Versace pour homme. I've always wanted it to last longer than the 3-4 hours that it regularly does and with the homebrew molecule 01 I'm about 7 hours in and I'm still catching whiffs of it

Got up to 74 degrees today so I paired the homebrew with one of my summer go to fragrances, Versace pour homme. I've always wanted it to last longer than the 3-4 hours that it regularly does and with the homebrew molecule 01 I'm about 7 hours in and I'm still catching whiffs of it
Bruh I commented on this last week.I get about 8-10 hrs with VPH on my skin.With homebrew I get about 14-17 hrs lol.

VPH is my fav cologne and cant wait for spring/summer time.

Summer scent recommendations?

I'm thinking about just saving a few chips and finally go bawls deep and cop a 4oz aventus ... probably for my bday in may

I'm thinking about just saving a few chips and finally go bawls deep and cop a 4oz aventus ... probably for my bday in may
Aw naw hell naw man

Why does everyone want to pay full price for them expensive *** colognes?

Join the decant life and never look back.

VPH for summer for sure and its only $31.Best bang for ya buck scent imo.

Last edited:

Aw naw hell naw man

Why does everyone want to pay full price for them expensive *** colognes?

Join the decant life and never look back.

VPH for summer for sure and its only $31.Best bang for ya buck scent imo.

Last summer i wore Versace Man Eau Fraiche pretty frequently...

http://www.fragrancenet.com/fragrances/cologne/gianni-versace/versace-man-eau-fraiche/edt#!157245

I've never smelled Versace P.M.... how would describe it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom