Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got 5ml decant of creed aventus and its the truth.. idk if ill drop that bag for it though 

Well about to go ham again with samples.I will leave myself enough credit to get a 8ml of HTTP and 1 or 2 more in the future.

Prolly getting

5ml Dior homme cologne

5ml Scent of Piece For Him

5ml or 8ml of Amouage Reflection Man

Last edited:
Stupid question, but this has been on my mind lately.

Can an air freshener inside my car affect the way cologne smells on my skin?

Hey guys, I did a little experiment with some of my favorite fragrances and one that is really hyped. I sprayed each while also having it layered with Baise's molecule 01.
My experiment was two sprays to each side of the neck and two to the chest with molecule 01 and then spray the cologne over it.
First day: HTTP! This was an amazing combination. First off, this lasted me 14 hours and I received so many compliments. The smell was absolutely fantastic. I was such a huge fan of this combination. I had women trying to get really close to me at work. This truly was an amazing combination.
Second day: Niketalk's favorite, Aventus. Easily the worst of all the ones I tried. It lasted around 8 hours. Not much to really brag about and I really was disappointed with this fragrance. I already had felt that way butI thought layering it with this home-brew would do the trick, nope. Not a fragrance I will ever purchase again, this is why I'm glad members here do splits.
Third Day: Herod! Absolutely BOSS status. Tremendous and incredible. Putting the two together was like creating a masterpiece. Nothing touches this combination. This lasted me for hours on hours. I still smelled it the next day after I wore it. And yes I showered before anyone says anything; twice too lol. Herod had me receiving compliments from absolutely everyone. When people entered a room people would say omg someone smells really good. This was by far the best combination. I had too give the last fragrance I wanted to try an extra day just so the Herod would wear off.
Last Day: Tobacco Vanille. Another incredible combination. Projection was incredible. This lasted me a good 12 hours. I received many compliments, confidence was on Kanye level. Extremely pleased with this combination. I already loved Tobacco Vanille as it is, with this home-brew, it just doesn't play fair.

After all this little experiment of mine, it even helped me sort out my top 3 colognes which in order are:
Herod
Tobacco Vanille
HTTP.

Highly doubt it, overly strong scented soap can tho
Was this the cologne you were talking about when I mentioned loving terre d hermes about 2 weeks ago?

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Hermes/Hermes-Terre-d-Hermes-Eau-Tres-Fraiche-24060.html

You said something about a different version in a white bottle.If so would  you recommend this or dior homme cologne?
After all this little experiment of mine, it even helped me sort out my top 3 colognes which in order are:
Herod
Tobacco Vanille
HTTP.
Been saying Herod>>> for a minute.That 01 combo is beastly.Pure malt and 01 will last about 15 hrs as well and projects like a beast.My fav 01 combo is vph and 01.Last 14-18 hrs.Whats funny is I love 01 by itself and the top layer it brings on the colognes I layer it with.

Last edited:
What soap yall use??
nerd.gif
Every man jack

I been looking for a new good smelling, high quality spring/summer fragrance since I wore Green Irish Tweed all last summer and some of fall and winter and wanted to switch it up a little and expand my horizon. I decided to buy a 3ml decant of Reflection Man and wind up buying 7 other decants I am interested in smelling :smh:

I should be receiving them tomorrow :D

View media item 1468257

Hey guys, I did a little experiment with some of my favorite fragrances and one that is really hyped. I sprayed each while also having it layered with Baise's molecule 01.
My experiment was two sprays to each side of the neck and two to the chest with molecule 01 and then spray the cologne over it.
First day: HTTP! This was an amazing combination. First off, this lasted me 14 hours and I received so many compliments. The smell was absolutely fantastic. I was such a huge fan of this combination. I had women trying to get really close to me at work. This truly was an amazing combination.
Second day: Niketalk's favorite, Aventus. Easily the worst of all the ones I tried. It lasted around 8 hours. Not much to really brag about and I really was disappointed with this fragrance. I already had felt that way butI thought layering it with this home-brew would do the trick, nope. Not a fragrance I will ever purchase again, this is why I'm glad members here do splits.
Third Day: Herod! Absolutely BOSS status. Tremendous and incredible. Putting the two together was like creating a masterpiece. Nothing touches this combination. This lasted me for hours on hours. I still smelled it the next day after I wore it. And yes I showered before anyone says anything; twice too lol. Herod had me receiving compliments from absolutely everyone. When people entered a room people would say omg someone smells really good. This was by far the best combination. I had too give the last fragrance I wanted to try an extra day just so the Herod would wear off.
Last Day: Tobacco Vanille. Another incredible combination. Projection was incredible. This lasted me a good 12 hours. I received many compliments, confidence was on Kanye level. Extremely pleased with this combination. I already loved Tobacco Vanille as it is, with this home-brew, it just doesn't play fair.

Herod
Tobacco Vanille
HTTP.

Well, well, well..... Another Aventus hater is amongst us. Welcome to the bond my brother.

Just as a thought, you might just not notice Aventus on your skin after awhile.

I layered it with Molecule 01 yesterday at about noon... fast forward to 2am and I was told "I just need to touch your skin because you smell so good" and I couldn't smell it on myself anymore, but clearly other people still could.

Aventus stays on, when I first started dating my girl a couple years ago, I was supposed to sleep in another room and her mom said I know he sleeps in your bed I smell him :lol:

Aventus stays on, when I first started dating my girl a couple years ago, I was supposed to sleep in another room and her mom said I know he sleeps in your bed I smell him :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Aventus is the truth, it got me some yambs back in February. that's why I had to re-up

I remember I went out with a chick I was dating and her homegirls on her birthday. Chick I was dating was acting up so we seperated, but one of her homegirls just kept stuck to me. Eventually she just said "you smell so good". Could've pulled a scumbag move, but left that whole crew alone that night.

Oh the first date I had with the previously mentioned chick she was kissing on my neck and sniffing me while we ate.

Aventus man, joint be helping seal the deal early.

Last edited:
Welp, glad I threw it on just now out the shower lol. Old head yamb (37) suppose to be coming through tonight since she hadn't since me since before I went on deployment.

Aventus + Post deployment sympathy chatter= Instant yambs?

Yeah im not even a big cologne wearer. I cop a few bottles here and there, but the man yo gotti mentioned creed in his verse so I had to get back in the game. We all know what kind of females rappers deal with. 3 sprays from 5ml decant had me good all night. 1 on neck and 1 on back of each hand. I got multiple compliments wearing it. Aventus had ******* who could barley speak english telling me I smell good. This female I bagged this weekend came up to me and asked me what I had on, how I smelled so good and there weren't any guys smelling as good as me. The price tag is hefty but i'll cop the decant of this all day. I really don't think you can go wrong with this frag. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom