Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Good Looks, I'll just wait till I find a cheaper split. Some other fragrances Ive been trying to get my hands on is.

HTTP
Bleeker St
Creed MI
Creed GIT
Creed SMW
Bleu De Chanel

If anyone is splitting these anytime soon just shoot me a PM :nerd:

Last edited:
GIT is one of my favorites.

Hopefully i'll be able to participate in more splits in the coming months :evil:

As much as HTTP has been praised, I will not be missing the next split

I was a little disappointed my first couple of times wearing HTTP but it's definitely in my top 5..

I actually like it better than Aventus with the exception of the longevity.

This thread def inspired me to spray more liberally....

ppl gonna enjoy this scent too, not just me lol

Tried Tom Ford Costa Azzurra for the first time today.

Great scent especially on the dry down.Perfect for spring and summertime but has a more classy,elegant,special event,mature vibe to it.Do not overspray this because it can give you a headache.Prolly 3 spray max imo.Its airy and even tho you cant smell it,it is def projecting and others can.Reminds me of goku kaioken sillage lol.01 got this beasting.

Remind me of something but cant put my finger on it.Doesnt really feel niche imo but I will def be wearing this more.It exudes confidence and smells amazing.

Already got a damn you smell good compliment lol.

Last edited:
Tried Tom Ford Costa Azzurra for the first time today.

Great scent especially on the dry down.Perfect for spring and summertime but has a more classy,elegant,special event,mature vibe to it.Do not overspray this because it can give you a headache.Prolly 3 spray max imo.Its airy and even tho you cant smell it,it is def projecting and others can.Reminds me of goku kaioken sillage lol.01 got this beasting.

Remind me of something but cant put my finger on it.Doesnt really feel niche imo but I wil def be wearing this more.It exudes confidence and smells amazing.

Already got a damn you smell good compliment lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:nerd: :pimp:

This x HTTP on one side of the neck (one spray each) and this x Aventus on the other side of the neck (one spray each)....

BRUH.
Yooo.. I been doing this the past 2 days..

But I been putting HTTP on 1 wrist and Aventus on the other.. SICK!!

Anyone looking for Aventus, I got a 30ml decant of the 14c01 batch (pineapple/apple) that I'm looking to let go for a decent price.

Tried my first Montale last night. It was Musk Aoud, applied with a q-tip from a sample vial.

It was the first time since over spraying Black Afgano that I've felt self conscious about wearing a fragrance.

Going on 15 hours and its still radiating.@Baise tonCanape

Back
Top Bottom