Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

roll.gif

Can you guys put me on? I want to buy my dad some cologne as a gift for fathers day but i have zero knowledge on cologne. Help a youngin out

My order from the decantshop came in...I ordered creed aventus Chanel allure blanche & Jean Paul gaultier kokorico

Chanel- was my favorite plan on gettin a bottle

Aventus- it is aight; it smelled better after a couple hrs...feel like its slightly overrated on nt & bx...to put it simple I woulda been heated if I paid full price instead of gettin a sample size

Kokorico- plan on trying this fri

I can go up to 250

ya pops single? some recommendations might have you catching him and mama dukes in the act if not

my pops is and I bought him Aqcua di Gio and he still wears my old *** bottle of Diesel Fuel for Life

Last edited:
Just popped opened a sample sprayer of Bleu De Chanel I found in my bag of all the samples I've accumulated over the years.

How did I miss this one???

It smells great, I would def put it up there with Adventus and Versace Pour Homme.

****** ain't finna break my ankles again this next Byredo.

Not sure if I asked this before, but is VPH a summer frag?

Last edited:
*** SPLIT // Byredo Bal d'afrique // Byredo PULP ***

READ ** DO not message me, if you don't intend on paying. I'll reply to all messages, but just know, I've marked you down for the quantity you requested, then I will request payment. All juice is first come, first serve.

Bal d'afrique

5ml $14

10ml $24

20ml $45

30ml $69

My thoughts: My favorite smell on earth, now and forever.

Pulp

5ml $14

10ml $24

20ml $45

30ml $69

Top notes are bergamot, cardamon and black currant; middle notes are fig, red apple and tiare flower; base notes are cedar, praline and peach blossom.

My thoughts; more fruity than floral. and absolute beast. Easily a 1-2 sprayer in the heat.

Previous split available:

Creed Original Santal

Creed Green Irish Tweed

Homebrew 01

Back
Top Bottom