Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man I was just bout to hit you up for some more aventus, my girl always wants me to spray it on my chest when I get out the shower and get in bed

Could you guys me give a list of colognes to check out at departments stores? Im looking to spend a old gift card.

Just looking for another daily cologne. I like the smell of chanel bleu. Im looking for something in that category or price range.
that's actually a perfect choice given that Chanel's don't get discounted. Allure sport is also a good one too. I'd really recommend getting one of those given they can't be found on discount websites

that's actually a perfect choice given that Chanel's don't get discounted. Allure sport is also a good one too. I'd really recommend getting one of those given they can't be found on discount websites

Preciate the help. I already have chanel bleu, I was looking to switch it up. I used to see mentions of some Dior cologne, but im mot sure which exact one.

That could be it, I remember a few guys on this thread mentioning Dior Homme.

IMO DHI isn't ideal for daily use. More of a date night type scent. Don't let it stop you from trying it out though because it's a great cologne but just might not fit what you said you're looking for

IMO DHI isn't ideal for daily use. More of a date night type scent. Don't let it stop you from trying it out though because it's a great cologne but just might not fit what you said you're looking for
Ok, I see what your saying. I will definitely check it out. Im just looking for a new fragrance.

I rock DHI to work sometimes, a small shot isn't overpowering. Lasts like crazy, it drives my girl insane at the end of the day though, like no chill. I gotta duck her if i'm tired.

Daily use from macys, check our allure homme sport, dior homme sport, ysl l'homme, d&g pour homme, chanel platinum egoiste, burberry touch

Had a come up on a new bottle of aventus batch 15r01, so ima let the resta my old one go....got about 40 or 50ml left of that one. Gonna be the last time i'm splitting any aventus for a long while, so if u want any hit me up....same prices as before, shipping on saturday

I can't decide if I like Royal Oud or not. It's kinda harsh at first spray but a few hours later you catch whiffs of opulence all around you smh. I'm struggling through a 10ml decant. I've been wearing it for a week straight.

Back
Top Bottom