Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Still no feedback on the new batch of homebrew?? Yay or Nay, I know a good 8 of yall have received it..
mean.gif

PM Me.

Hadn't been in here in a while but figured I might grab a couple for the upcoming winter.

Listened to the new Jeezy over the weekend and thought about this thread when in one song he mentions stepping out with the Creed on. :lol:
Haha I said the same thing. I had to spray a lil extra the next day.

All packages shipped today as far as the Roja Dove's.. and they are sold out at the moment. Thank you all.

I have more Roja Dove's up for split next week (maybe a black friday sale) and I finally ordered Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code and D&G The One edp thaose will all be going up next weekend or after the holiday.

Also, I'm proud to say I haven't worn Aventus in at least 3 weeks without giving it much thought until now. Maybe its spell on me has left the building..

Last edited:

All packages shipped today as far as the Roja Dove's.. and they are sold out at the moment. Thank you all.

I have more Roja Dove's up for split next week (maybe a black friday sale) and I finally ordered Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code and D&G The One edp thaose will all be going up next weekend or after the holiday.

Also, I'm proud to say I haven't worn Aventus in at least 3 weeks without giving it much thought until now. Maybe its spell on me has left the building..
I'm actually bored with all 5 of my Creed frags now....

Frags like Jubiliation and Naxos just make everything else smell shallow, bland and watery aftwerwards

I'd be interested..

I still love all my stuff, especially the niche stuff I just got from baise.. but Aventus is still one of my bests.

Got a compliment yet again tonight with Aventus.

Finished up Aventus and Herod both last week and now I'm depressed. Gonna see what my funds look like after Black Friday and try to get some more splits.

Back
Top Bottom