Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

been wearing dior sauvage this past week. pretty good. A nice dressy sent.

And killian's back to black. reminds me of TF tobacco Vanille

We need an Aventus sub-forum. Jesus.

Might as well start an official aventus thread and clean it up over here. Def gettin annoying.

Rockin that profumum roma antico caruso for a second day in a row and I never do that.....my new fav at the moment.

On a side note, sittin on three full bottles of aventus and the better part of a 50ml decant.....no more for me. That should last me a lifetime.:rofl:

This is the cologne thread, makes sense the consensus favorite gets posted a lot. That's like an NBA thread complaining about Warriors posts. Nah on a seperate thread, it's popular enough at the moment.

Guys any recommendations from the Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo line or any of their other lines? I currently have mandorlo di sicilia and I absolutely love it, just wish it lasted longer and had more sillage.
so we just gonna overlook this?

Got a sample of Sauvage. Gonna see how it performs. Also tried out Feve Delicieuse today and damn this stuff is good. On another note smelled New Haarlem for the first time and it may be one of the worst fragrances I've held to my nose.:x

Bergamotto is good if you're into really citrusy fruity scents. Smells like fruit loops to me :lol: I've heard their leather ones are good too. That's all the experience I have with ADP, sorry bruh
damn :\

Got a sample of Sauvage. Gonna see how it performs. Also tried out Feve Delicieuse today and damn this stuff is good. On another note smelled New Haarlem for the first time and it may be one of the worst fragrances I've held to my nose.:x
try smelling tom ford italian cypress :wink:

made me happy with that Tuscan leather post the other day and then you gotta go and say this about new Haarlem, sheeeeit man sheeeit

made me happy with that Tuscan leather post the other day and then you gotta go and say this about new Haarlem, sheeeeit man sheeeit

Haha when I first held sniffed it I had to pull my head back like "What the **** is this?" The coffee bean note destroys the entire scent. Way too harsh for me. Scent of Peace for him is great though.

What's different with the batch #?
Certain batches have stronger notes of pineapple, smoke, etc., but all should have the same overall longevity, strength, and profile. 

I've had splits from a few different batches and while I might pick up on a stronger pineapple note in one, it's not enough to say I prefer one batch over another. Any Aventus will have the same results in my experience, others might disagree, though.

Guys any recommendations from the Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo line or any of their other lines? I currently have mandorlo di sicilia and I absolutely love it, just wish it lasted longer and had more sillage.
No other experiences besides that one and Bergamotto which I did like.

I love di Sicilia but like you I wish it lasted longer for me.. but try it with the homebrew that baise splits and it really extends the longevity. 

Haha when I first held sniffed it I had to pull my head back like "What the **** is this?" The coffee bean note destroys the entire scent. Way too harsh for me. Scent of Peace for him is great though.

you had me at new haarlem....u lost me at scent of peace.

i can't stand either one of these....never gave scent of peace a chance to even reach the drydown tho....maybe it gets better? i'll probably never find out

Penhaligons Lothair is the truth. Pretty sure im going to buy a full sized bottle.
Thanks baise.

Btw, what was that mystery cologne? It smelled great out the bottle but didn't work with my skin.

Makin an early trip to the po tomorrow if any1 wants to grab anythin...

Still got aventus, odin ny blackline semma, creed original santal, amouage memoir man, mugler ultra zest, tom ford costa azzurra, guerlain spiriteuse double vanille, dior vetiver

5 n 10 mls available.

Also could b up for trades. Lemme kno what u got.

Last edited:
View media item 1861974
Looking to unload some partially used decants that I haven't found time for lately. All three are 10mls. Looking to unload all three for $30 shipped. From L-R it is DHI, Creed Original Santal and Thierry Mugler Pure Wood. PM me if interested thanks

Went to the mall, tested out some MFK joints.  Aqua Universalis Forte and  Absolue Pour Le Matin were fire, but the way my bank account set-up lol 

Thoughts on Tom Ford Noir and Versace Eros?

I have a free Sephora certificate and was gonna grab one of those but Tom Ford kinda smells like baby powder to me when it settles. Was considering Gucci Guilt and Prada Luna too.

Thoughts on Tom Ford Noir and Versace Eros?

I have a free Sephora certificate and was gonna grab one of those but Tom Ford kinda smells like baby powder to me when it settles. Was considering Gucci Guilt and Prada Luna too.
I would get Noir Extreme instead, they should have it to test.

Back
Top Bottom