Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That link looks ugly, not clicking that from my work computer.
laugh.gif

I've been getting a lot of requests for "summer" scents, y'all know I'm not much of the freshie type, so it's pretty hard for me to submit to splitting juice that I don't necessarily wear or feel comfortable recommending. Plus, y'all slowed way down on buying splits, so.. with that being said, the God VIW?

All in for VIW (Virgin island Water) it would be $1.6 juice + $4 s&h

im awaiting that Bal d'afrique 
smokin.gif

the link is for Calvin Klein Eternity for men for $18 shipped

Last edited:
That link looks ugly, not clicking that from my work computer. :lol:

I've been getting a lot of requests for "summer" scents, y'all know I'm not much of the freshie type, so it's pretty hard for me to submit to splitting juice that I don't necessarily wear or feel comfortable recommending. Plus, y'all slowed way down on buying splits, so.. with that being said, the God VIW?

In.

I'd be in for this. I've been waiting for a VIW split.

L'Humaniste and Sel Marin were good money from what I remember.
Sel Marin is great. Perfect scent to switch up from the Creed MI and VIW summer scents.

I'd be in for VIW, but I know I just need to get a bottle and call it a day. I'd honestly wear it 4/5 days a week if I had enough.

Got my nose on my B22 split from Funk last night. Way better than the sample I smelled at Barney's a while back (on paper). Superb opening and it settles nicely.

I really like viw but it doesnt go far on me at all. Then again i might just be numb to it after a few hours.

I really like viw but it doesnt go far on me at all. Then again i might just be numb to it after a few hours.
I was gonna recommend that you try it with HomeBrew 01 for more longevity. But that's a terrible combo and you're gonna end up stinking :x

>D

Split? Or y all not feeling it?

Yes

Anyone that needs some Aventus atm, hit me up. Gonna be shipping Saturday as usual. Rockin profumum roma antico caruso today, smellin good as ****

Back
Top Bottom