Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Rather then buy the entire bottle of a fragrance your not familiar with. Someone on this thread is kind enough to buy a whole bottle then break it IP into smaller bottles and sale them to us who are interested at a fraction of the cost
Not to mention that its also a way to wear something that is way up in the price range. Stuff thats pushing a $100 an ounce is not realistic to most. This is a great way to have a taste of the high life lol.

Last edited:
I thought the point of a split was to share a bottle. I understand guys trying to make a couple bucks for chopping it up and hitting the post office bet lets get real. $30+ for tom ford joints?

I thought the point of a split was to share a bottle. I understand guys trying to make a couple bucks for chopping it up and hitting the post office bet lets get real. $30+ for tom ford joints?

Ummmm. Maybe I'm doing the math wrong but that's a pretty reasonable price

Kicking myself for lurking this thread instead of purchasing some splits of warm weather scents for this current trip to Florida.

Dudes buggin thinkin it's cheap to split TF.
Go look on eBay.....
A 50ml TV from Saks is $275 with tax.
Boi stop.

Last edited:
Who the **** splits a 50? A 250 decanter is $530.
So u know the price of retail.
Why u trippin over the price then?
U doin the math but u penny pinching and can't problem solve?
He said he only had a few 12ml splits.
But yet u trippin over price.
Hit him over DM and stop crying.
U tryna slander/whine over prices with the #1 seller on This Thread is pointless.

So u know the price of retail.
Why u trippin over the price then?
U doin the math but u penny pinching and can't problem solve?
He said he only had a few 12ml splits.
But yet u trippin over price.
Hit him over DM and stop crying.
U tryna slander/whine over prices with the #1 seller on This Thread is pointless.
its not about penny pinching. If I want something I'm paying for it. Bottle splitting is usually not for profit. I just see some crazy taxes in here that's all.

You want to say I'm slandering but let's be real anybody here could visit perfumer's apprentice and make their own home brew for zero dollars. Iso e super costs less than nothing and so does alcohol.

It's not even that bro for real. If you're splitting a bottle just split a ******* bottle. This ain't eBay supposed to be people you're putting on.

Last edited:
It's not even that bro for real. If you're splitting a bottle just split a ******* bottle. This ain't eBay supposed to be people you're putting on.
Bro.... I've sold splits of TF on here for crack head prices and even under cut on here.
I sold Patchouli Absolu right when it first dropped on here for $27-25 per 10ml.
That was REDDIC.
Tf private blend goes for $29-34 per 10ml.
Idk where ur math and research has gone wrong but go look around versus doing the math cause u are wrong.

FYI
I still have a rack of Patchouli absolu available at $25 :nerd:

Last edited:
Bro.... I've sold splits of TF on here for crack head prices and even under cut on here.
I sold Patchouli Absolu right when it first dropped on here for $27-25 per 10ml.
That was REDDIC.
Tf private blend goes for $29-34 per 10ml.
Idk where ur math and research has gone wrong but go look around versus doing the math cause u are wrong.

FYI
I still have a rack of Patchouli absolu available at $25 :nerd:
You're right 25-28 is on point but any dollars after that is tax. I'm also talking highest retail bro and that's a joke

Last edited:
You're right 25-28 is on point but any dollars after that is tax. I'm also talking highest retail bro and that's a joke
Ur missing the point. I have a decanter
He may not have that much.
I'm breaking even.
I'm not making anything.

You want to say I'm slandering but let's be real anybody here could visit perfumer's apprentice and make their own home brew for zero dollars. Iso e super costs less than nothing and so does alcohol.
WHO ARE YOU MY G?! Seriously, answer that for me (us)? Are you unique lurkin? Fact is, you were never in my inbox grabbing splits while I was losing money on the first 10 Herod bottles I did, or splitting Profumum's EXACTLY at retail and losing money after shipping, because I wanted folks to get their nose on it. I do it for the love, but this shh takes TIME AND MONEY. Where were you when I gave homebrew away? Where's the crusade for Jordan, Nike, Tom Ford, or even to narrow it down; Ebay, Surrender to Chance, Perfume Court, DecantShop, Habibi in the middle of the food court - who all charge more?

Completely miss me and get out the thread, you've added absolutely nothing since ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom