Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

View media item 2102443

recently was shopping around for Neroli/Costa Azzura deals/reviews, and a lot of people spoke highly of Bvlgari Aqua Marine Tonic as very comparable. I was skeptical because it's $30 for 3oz :stoneface: , went ahead and ordered it anyway. After wearing it several times it's a major disappointment, it has a nice dry down with Marine/Citrus/Aromatic/Aqua notes,problem is this **** vanishes after 1 hour :lol:

could not believe the poor longevity, juice is prob 94% water or something...maybe that's the secret, it's some bottled water for some Mediterranean riviera :lol:

prob give this to my dad & go ahead and order big splits of MI & GIT soon.

Last edited:
View media item 2102443

recently was shopping around for Neroli/Costa Azzura deals/reviews, and a lot of people spoke highly of Bvlgari Aqua Marine Tonic as very comparable. I was skeptical because it's $30 for 3oz :stoneface: , went ahead and ordered it anyway. After wearing it several times it's a major disappointment, it has a nice dry down with Marine/Citrus/Aromatic/Aqua notes,problem is this **** vanishes after 1 hour :lol:

could not believe the poor longevity, juice is prob 94% water or something...maybe that's the secret, it's some bottled water for some Mediterranean riviera :lol:

prob give this to my dad & go ahead and order big splits of MI & GIT soon.

I hear Mugler cologne is a great alternative to Neroli Portofino, although I haven't gotten my nose on it personally. It can be had fairly cheap as well.

What are thoughts on summer fresh Mugler scents? Never smelled Angel or Zest.

Last edited:
Still going strong i see
smokin.gif

A couple of one off decants for sale:

10ml creed aventus $28
10ml creed green irish tweed $25
10ml creed millesime imperial $25
10ml profumum roma battito d'ali $28
10ml xerjoff nio $45

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been discussed numerous times, but what is everyone's opinion on purchasing Creed cologne from fragrancenet.com? Or websites similar to it? 

I'm interested in both Aventus and Green Irish Tweed

Thanks in advance

I'm sure this has been discussed numerous times, but what is everyone's opinion on purchasing Creed cologne from fragrancenet.com? Or websites similar to it? 

I'm interested in both Aventus and Green Irish Tweed

Thanks in advance

They are legit. They have good prices, but check on beautyspin.com too. They sometimes run sales.

I'll never buy from beautyspin.com again.

Never sent out my juice, even though they lied on two occasions by telling me that they did, once via email and once over the phone.

Then they mysteriously and suddenly became completely unreachable by all forms of communication.

Had to go through PayPal to get my funds back.

I've never had any issues with Beautyspin or Fragrancenet. I prefer Beauty Spin because they always ship the next day. Even if you pay for upgraded shipping at Fragrancenet it's still going to be slow.

North, you wanted Naxos Uden from them?

I have a Naxos bnib for anyone looking to step into that realm.

Yea I had bought Naxos from them when they were doing 20% off. How much would you be willing to let that bottle of Naxos go for?

I'm leaning more towards getting a full bottle of Uden these days but was planning to wait and see if you were gonna be able to end up splitting Nio so I could compare first.

Last edited:
It took Four Seasons over 3 weeks to ship my bottle of Naxos. It's legit. I won't buy from them again though. Every review says "They took my money instantly and it took almost a month to get the product." I should have listened to the noise on Basenotes.

I have 98% full 50ML bottle of Tuscan Leather I'm looking to sale or trade for Chergui. Hit me if interested.

Have some splits for sale:

Creed Aventus 50ml (Have 3 batches 16A01,16C01,16A21)
Creed Millesime Imperial 50ml
Creed Green Irish Tweed 50ml
Creed Virgin Island Water 50ml

$80 via PayPal shipped to your door continental US

Back
Top Bottom