Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Been meaning to do this since all I have are nearly a hundred 5ml atomizers I need to get rid.

Pick 5 5ml designer scents / $25

JPG Ultra Male

Narciso Rodgriguez for Him

Dior Sauvage

Dior Homme Intense

L'occitane Eau des Baux

Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanilla

Guerlain L'homme Ideal edp

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme 

Guerlain L'instant de Guerlain Extreme

Boss Bottles Intense 

Arabian Oud Kalemat Black

Guerlain Habit Rouge L'eau
Can do maybe five more bundles like this. 

How do you guys store your bottles? I'm not talking the best method or things to avoid like exposure to light and heat, I'm more curious about aesthetic set ups. I've been meaning to periodically check craiglist for a jewelry box type piece of furniture to store my bottles in that I could sit on a drawer but haven't really gotten around to it. 

How do you guys store your bottles? I'm not talking the best method or things to avoid like exposure to light and heat, I'm more curious about aesthetic set ups. I've been meaning to periodically check craiglist for a jewelry box type piece of furniture to store my bottles in that I could sit on a drawer but haven't really gotten around to it. 
I know exactly what you're talking about. I have all my splits on this leather box with suede on the inside. That box was originally the top of where my bi-fold wallet came in. I'll try and post pics...

post them.. ill gladly take some off ppls hands

I got a couple of David Beckhams, some trash Perry Ellis ones and other various ones I accumulated on the hunt for the ultimate cheapie. If you really want them you can PM me and we will discuss it. I learned my lesson on the cheapie trap and blind buying.

Anybody try Le Labo Rose 31?
So, I never actually got to try the fragrance, but a hotel I was staying at had le labo rose 31 goods (shampoo, body wash, etc) and while I'm not a big rose scent fan at all, I thought it smelled pretty good. Not too overpowering or anything.  If you're curious about rose scents, I would give Slow Explosions from Imaginary Authors a shot too.

I wore Baccarat Rouge 540 again today. I don't believe the hype. It should make good car air freshener for however long this sample lasts though.

Back
Top Bottom