Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I bought some A&F cologne and I must say it kind of smells like Creed Aventus.. :smokin

anf_123216_01_prod1.jpg

started rockin' Dior "Sauvage" after I got free samples. Now down to two scents in my arsenal :pimp:.

Boys turning their backs on Sauvage!?! I said it was A Scent of Peace for Him clone with obnoxious green notes on top when it first came out. Pay homage!

not a big fan of savage either.

I did run out of my homebrew though. Can anyone drop a link where I can buy a full 30 ml bottle? :nerd:

Sauvage is not bad. I think it smells ok to sort of good, it's just not worth buying. People will like the scent if you wear it though.

Sauvage will become one of the GOATs if you ask me. If not already. Masculine, mass appealing, best selling, best smelling (to some), well executed and delivers on just what Dior was trying to accomplish - compete with Aventus, and Chanel and become the next One Million.

I refused to wear it myself,until I smelled it on one of my homies. I was like, dude what in the f is that? He said, it's that Sauvage you gave to me. I was astounded. No way Sauvage smells like that in the air. Then it dawned on me, the marketing campaign is spot on. Sauvage, to me smells like a wet ashtray, wet cigarette butts, gym sweat and musk, with a hint of freshness that I can't quite put my finger on. It's literally like one of the most masculine scents I've smelled, besides those old 70's/80's bangers. I'm telling y'all, Sauvage is loved and here to stay for good reason.

I wore Aventus yesterday and the same homie asked if it was Sauvage queue *MJ FACE*

EDIT: Also, I went in to Bath&Body Works yesterday, their semi-annual sale is on again and I asked about Mahogany Woods, they said they received a restock of the line for the sale ONLY, but my store only had the body wash, which is excellent on its own.

Sauvage will become one of the GOATs if you ask me. If not already. Masculine, mass appealing, best selling, best smelling (to some), well executed and delivers on just what Dior was trying to accomplish - compete with Aventus, and Chanel and become the next One Million.

I refused to wear it myself,until I smelled it on one of my homies. I was like, dude what in the f is that? He said, it's that Sauvage you gave to me. I was astounded. No way Sauvage smells like that in the air. Then it dawned on me, the marketing campaign is spot on. Sauvage, to me smells like a wet ashtray, wet cigarette butts, gym sweat and musk, with a hint of freshness that I can't quite put my finger on. It's literally like one of the most masculine scents I've smelled, besides those old 70's/80's bangers. I'm telling y'all, Sauvage is loved and here to stay for good reason.

I wore Aventus yesterday and the same homie asked if it was Sauvage queue *MJ FACE*

EDIT: Also, I went in to Bath&Body Works yesterday, their semi-annual sale is on again and I asked about Mahogany Woods, they said they received a restock of the line for the sale ONLY, but my store only had the body wash, which is excellent on its own.
Happy-Clapping-To-Dramatic-WTF-Reaction-GIf.gif

Back
Top Bottom