Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I know the normal discount sites, but does anyone know if strawberrynet.com is legit?
Can anyone here vouch for them?
Anyone? They are having a 20% off sale and if you sign up for email subscription, you get an extra $15 off orders over $100.
Seems legit, but I never hear anybody mention them here or on youtube.

Early Vday gifts. Not feeling the Hermes too much.
IMG_0385.JPG

I haven't had Hermes in about a year and a half, but I really liked it from what I remember.

Sauvage is everyday for me

Got some samples of brit and i've been wearing that sometimes

Need to go cop some byredo tho

Welp that's it . I used up the last of my pre-reformulation Herod tonight.
Is it true it smells like spicebomb now? If so that's a serious downgrade.

I still have a pretty big collection (around 25-30) bottles but I'm slowly but surely going to sell off a whole bunch. I just sold Burberry London, Angel Men and a Zegna Italian Bergamot to one of my friends. I know that this is common practice within the fragrance community to buy and sell but funny enough, I'm usually always on the buying side and can't say I've ever really wanted to sell my frags. I would always try to justify why I need so many of them and for certain occasions and moods.

Even the three I sold were relatively cheap, easily attainable designers frags. It will be more difficult for me to start trying to sell off my Tom Fords and Creeds. I want to try to get my collection down to 15 bottles and under...

I still have a pretty big collection (around 25-30) bottles but I'm slowly but surely going to sell off a whole bunch. I just sold Burberry London, Angel Men and a Zegna Italian Bergamot to one of my friends. I know that this is common practice within the fragrance community to buy and sell but funny enough, I'm usually always on the buying side and can't say I've ever really wanted to sell my frags. I would always try to justify why I need so many of them and for certain occasions and moods.

Even the three I sold were relatively cheap, easily attainable designers frags. It will be more difficult for me to start trying to sell off my Tom Fords and Creeds. I want to try to get my collection down to 15 bottles and under...

15 bottles is manageable and goals on goals. I've bought and sold, I'd say, 450+ bottles between 2013-2017. I don't "miss" a single one. I've decanted 3-10ml of anything I ever wanted to smell again. The "full bottle thrill" is just that, a thrill. Cats wet their Hanes off of the bottle count knowing full well, they'll never wear all that juice, and without a strategy, most of it gets neglected. I came in the game wanting 15-20 bottles. I think my max was 150 and I'm working my way down from 80 or so now. I spray maybe 4 bottles regularly and the rest of the time I'm sampling or using decants.:smh:

15 bottles is manageable and goals on goals. I've bought and sold, I'd say, 450+ bottles between 2013-2017. I don't "miss" a single one. I've decanted 3-10ml of anything I ever wanted to smell again. The "full bottle thrill" is just that, a thrill. Cats wet their Hanes off of the bottle count knowing full well, they'll never wear all that juice, and without a strategy, most of it gets neglected. I came in the game wanting 15-20 bottles. I think my max was 150 and I'm working my way down from 80 or so now. I spray maybe 4 bottles regularly and the rest of the time I'm sampling or using decants.:smh:

I sold most of my bottles already.
I mostly wear Aventus now but kept a few of my favorites like Bal d'Afrique, Herod, Jubilation, Reflection, GPH 2, HTTP.

AD393825-C786-41F7-8E03-58E700FA1990.jpeg

I agree Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme that 15-20 bottle range is kind of a sweet spot number. A good amount of my collection are larger 3.5-4oz bottles as well so the lack of ever being able to finish them is stands pretty true for my case. resido resido , I reach for Aventus a lot as well and although I love the Tom Ford private blends, I tend to neglect them a bit. Here’s a current pic of what I’m working with. Some others are in the background in boxes.

My rotation is HTTP Aventus Tuscan Leather Rose 31 and Another 13...I wear that bath and body works as my work cologne ....Still have 30+ bottles. that I randomly rock once in a while.

AD393825-C786-41F7-8E03-58E700FA1990.jpeg

I agree Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme that 15-20 bottle range is kind of a sweet spot number. A good amount of my collection are larger 3.5-4oz bottles as well so the lack of ever being able to finish them is stands pretty true for my case. resido resido , I reach for Aventus a lot as well and although I love the Tom Ford private blends, I tend to neglect them a bit. Here’s a current pic of what I’m working with. Some others are in the background in boxes.
you finally got an A/C in your place or naw?

Wonder which Herod I got?
Its a split from Baise summer of 2015.

It's probably the good stuff. The pre-reformulation juice has a stronger cherry tobacco note. The newer stuff has a Spicier, Spicebomb scent. The stuff I ordered winter 2015 was the good juice, so you probably Gucci.

Someone knocked mine over by accident and destroyed a 7/8 full bottle. Brownish stain still on the carper to remind me of the carnage.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Shoutout to whoever on here sold me their 1/2 full bottle, I can't remember who it was. I treat it like liquid gold though.

Nice collection fam!!!

My current collection consists of 11 full bottles:

Amouage - Jubilation XXV, Interlude Man, Journey Man
Xerjoff - Naxos, Fiero
Creed - Aventus, MI
Byredo Bal D' Afrique
Profumum Roma Meringa
Olfactive Studio Still Life
Dior Homme Intense

I got rid of Erolfa and Virgin Island water. Once I get full bottles of Uden, Mefisto and Beach Hut, I'm out of the game. I've sampled hundreds of fragrances and I feel like my year round rotation will be perfect with the addition of these 3 bottles.

Anybody have Creed Millesime Imperial?
I rarely wear it, but I feel like I don't get a strong scent from it. Some days I get compliments, and others I don't.

Today I have on Aventus and it is radiating. Constant compliments any time I wear this scent.

Im about 30 bottles deep these days.....I gave away about 7 too my neighbor in Miami a couple years ago.
Mainly stuff i blind bought and found horrible.

Polo Red
Vince Camuto
Dolce
Burberry
Bvlgari Notte

Back
Top Bottom