Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

IMG_20190405_094244.jpg

Aoud Lemon. Thanks xdfunk xdfunk

What you think of it ?

i like it

Was gonna copp a whole bottle here with the coupon but I’m not sure about the place that selling it
8C1F4C78-6741-4661-8400-344C189254CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Even though it's technically spring here, the weather is still in winter mode so I havent been able to break out those spring scents yet. Been rocking Mont Blanc, L'homme, Lacoste, and Layton lately. Ladies definitely dig the Mont Blanc and Lacoste.

Just beware of the strength of Aoud Lemon Mint. You can knock people out if you spray too much. 2-3 sprays is all you need. It projects like crazy.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Zara/8-0-Zara-34475.html

Overwhelmingly positive reviews .
Im a sucker for anything with mint, so I might have to check this out.
Thanks for the recommendation .
np. think the 2pack was around 22-25 bucks. hellll of a deal. deff under 30 bucks. for 2 cologne, that's a steal.

I have this and I like it, just wish the longevity was better.
lol yea. If Im going to have a long day I sometimes take it with me. back then it use to come with a travel bottle too. not sure if they still sell it with the travel one. haven't seen one in years.

Last edited:
Cedrat boise came early, its actually a real nice frag, only did a cpl test sprays but enjoyin it.

Ima try to get the split done early tomorro to ship out for yall before the po closes

ANyone who got in on the cedrat boise split, all shipped out today. I gave it a full wear today, i'm very happy with it, i think every1 will like it.

Possibly thinking of doing one more Mancera split, since i been happy with the last two. Will keep y'all posted.

Pics like that are why I almost never buy a full bottle.
You will have more fun looking up each cologne, reading reviews, seeing what season they work best in, and taking them out for a test drive 21 different times/scents, than smelling the same everyday .

Pics like that are why I almost never buy a full bottle.
You will have more fun looking up each cologne, reading reviews, seeing what season they work best in, and taking them out for a test drive 21 different times/scents, than smelling the same everyday .
Fax.

Bal d Afrique was my first niche full bottle purchase.

Here’s my baby squad that I keep in a pouch. I have to re up on a few. But trying out different scents and smelling different everyday is the move.
078C2E66-1EEF-4997-806F-D2BF734B6D79.jpeg

At the enda the day for me at least, theres not a ton of stuff i like enough to wear more than a couple times. Even stuff i might love for a moment in time, ill grow out of sometimes.
I used to have like 50 decants of stuff at some point. I slowly gave, traded or sold em all away. This is the first time ive done this in a while. My homegirl happen to be sitting on all this **** and sent a list to me, i was truly interested in like 5 of em, by the end of it i struck a fair deal on the whole lot, so said **** it.

Hell, out of these 20 or so decants ill b surprised if theres 5 tht even make it to a full wear for me.....sampled out 2 real quick, mdci invasion barbare and bella bellisima riviera lime, neither were bad, but didnt wow me either.

Last edited:
For those that bought Creeds from FragranceNet, how was the packaging? Want to buy a bottle for a friend and I read they sometimes cut out QR codes or something. Any reviews? Thanks in advance!

Just got my nose on Tom Ford's Costa Azzure. It really is the beach in a bottle.
Man, I smelled it yesterday on base and was like damn this smells wonderful. Wish I would’ve copped that awhile back instead of neroli porto.

Man, I smelled it yesterday on base and was like damn this smells wonderful. Wish I would’ve copped that awhile back instead of neroli porto.

Its one of the 2 tf private blends i kept my bottles of. Itll probably b done this summer though, not much left in there

Anyone who might be interested in this and is serious, please read and pm me...

The big lot of decants i posted up the other day, as i make my way through it, the majority I am not going to be looking to keep, i was really just looking to smell a whole buncha new things that i probably would never do otherwise. Most in there are very high end, a buncha roja dove exclusives, etc. Some that retail at 500+ for a 50ml bottle, most averaging at about half that, i believe. After i sample them all, i may keep a few at most, but i'd be looking to unload the whole lot for a fair price. All decants are around 5ml, some a cpl ml more, some a ml or 2 less.

If you might be interested in seriously buying the whole lot when i'm done with it (i'm anticipating that being around 15+ decants, and i have only smelled about 5 of them so far (not more than a spray or 2 of ea), so it will still be at least a week or 2), pm me so i can keep you in the loop. I'm not going to be looking to break it up, so overall the price will even out a bit and be a whole lot cheap than retail per ml. and i will provide details, pics and list on everything when ready.

Last edited:
For those that bought Creeds from FragranceNet, how was the packaging? Want to buy a bottle for a friend and I read they sometimes cut out QR codes or something. Any reviews? Thanks in advance!

Haven't had this experience. They're on point.

Hermes vetiver tonka today. I wish it project better but it's one of my all time favs. How's bal d afrique in that regard? Considering grabbing it

Bal is a very similar frag, a little brighter, not as heavy and solid performance, not on some beastmode **** but its ok. I prefer it overall. Another in a similar vein is profumum roma audace. Beast on performance but def a darker/more dirty vetiver

Back
Top Bottom