Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I’ve been using the same bottle of Bleu de Chanel for the past 5 years.

I estimate I have about 3-6 months left.

Debating if I should reup and make it my forever scent or switching it up for 2020 and beyond

This has been my scent progression

CK One
Eternity
Nautica
Polo Sport
Polo Blue
RL Romance
RL Romance Silver
Polo Black
Bleu de Chanel

I’ve had other bottles here and there that never really stuck and I never made it through

Yves Saint Laurent l’homme for example.

I think I like Fresh, Woody, Citrusy type scents

any recs?

graduate to that bleu de Chanel parfum it’s a heavy hitter.

And someone mentioned black afgano earlier, got a split of that in here awhile back when I say it’s beast ode and gets a ton of compliments

Went and checked out the TF Lost Cherry off the strength of the thread. I couldn’t get past the cough syrup opening. I'll give it another shot to see if the dry down is worth it.

Something I was impressed with tho was the Venetian Bergamot. Nothing that jumps out at you but it does it’s job well.

I can't get over how bad the Creed Bois Du Portugal was.

Went and checked out the TF Lost Cherry off the strength of the thread. I couldn’t get past the cough syrup opening. I'll give it another shot to see if the dry down is worth it.

Was gonna check it out too, but I’ll probably wait till I come across it :lol:.

Anyone got a lead on a some elevator music with a discount. Can’t get the smell out my head. Any splits or someone willing to part with a bottle ?

Last edited:
Was gonna check it out too, but I’ll probably wait till I come across it :lol:.

Not sure if this will help, but the rep recommended layering it with a spice/wood combo. I was so thrown off by the initial s

Speaking of TF, almost that time for me to pull out Tobacco Vanilla again. I gravitate towards wearing that more then why other TF

I started out a TFTV guy for the winter/fall, but after running out I gave spice bomb extreme a chance and haven’t looked back since. May be worth a shot.

Not sure if this will help, but the rep recommended layering it with a spice/wood combo. I was so thrown off by the initial s

I started out a TFTV guy for the winter/fall, but after running out I gave spice bomb extreme a chance and haven’t looked back since. May be worth a shot.
Damn so regular spice bomb is variant DHI and spice bomb extreme is variant TFTV? I’ll have to see what the extreme is hitting on

Damn so regular spice bomb is variant DHI and spice bomb extreme is variant TFTV? I’ll have to see what the extreme is hitting on

While they’re both tobacco/vanilla based I wouldn’t say it’s a variant TF. I think they are different enough in their composition to each stand as their own fragrance. I am still learning though so I could be wrong. I appreciated the silliage and the way the vanilla comes in more on the Spicebomb. Still love the TFTV as it was the first niche cologne i purchased.

Was in the Galleria yesterday and tried a few scents on skin...

Creed Viking is night and day on skin vs on paper. I HATED it at first but now I'm contemplating getting a bottle.

Baccarat Rouge 540 is really nice. I wouldn't spend the ridiculous amount that it goes for but if I ever catch it for the low I'll definitely add it to the collection. Something about it is just appealing. Idk what it is it doesn't stand out and wow you but it definitely is a people pleaser.

Guerlain L'Homme Ideal Eau de Parfum is a nice fall scent. Can find it cheap so might be worth a try for some of you.

I tried a few others but nothing else that I smelled this time was noteworthy.

- Preciate it.

Was surprised when I did a search of the thread and didn’t get any results from the name

But ‘by the fireplace’ is super nice.. and couple of the other scents are nice.. just curious how they hold up and age

Was surprised when I did a search of the thread and didn’t get any results from the name

But ‘by the fireplace’ is super nice.. and couple of the other scents are nice.. just curious how they hold up and age
no one calls it by the full name here... search by the fireplace, jazz club, or at the barbers and youll have better luck

New Pickup
Finally found a bottle of this shh!t for a decent price.
Le Labo Vanille 44

fdUApMl.jpg

Anyone know whole long it usually takes fragrancenet to restock. I was looking to grab a 3.4oz TFTuscLeather but they’re out. I’m also open to anywhere else that has it at a decent price.

let me take my foot out of mouth. Went back and did my usual weekend runs to try some new stuff out. TFTV is still where it’s at. I had a gap in smelling that and my purchase between the Spicebomb. TFTV all day, however the spocebomb extreme is a nice price conscious alternative

Back
Top Bottom