Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Fragrance is so subjective, but if I had 150 to burn and no frags in my collection, here's how I would gear up for summer.
Full bottle of Prada Luna rossa as a daily driver
Decant of Virgin island water for those pool days/ beach days.
Decant of MI for days out
Decant of aventus for nights out.

That's if we even get to go out any time soon.

This sampler pack includes let's you try out what you like then get a full size of your favorite.
The voucher is only redeemable in store tho, so how long you think stores will remain closed is something to consider.

!! SPLIT - Bond 9 Greenwich VIllage !!

375x500.54157.jpg

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm bored and wanted to smell new stuff, stores aren't back open out here yet so i just bought a bottle of Greenwich. Never smelled it before, but its got great reviews and some hype behind it. since it came out last yr

Notes: Cassis, Lychee, Mandarin, Peony, Waterlily, Patchouli, Jasmine Petals, Ambrox, Peach Musk, Vanilla, Oak Moss and Praline

Pricing is $20 per 10ml (way below retail, which is $405 for 100ml), add $4.50 total for shipping/packaging.

50mls up for grabs, first come first serve, pm me with how much you want.

The post got stuck on the last page so figured id bump it. If anyone else wants to get in. Bottles already on the way to me, will hopefully receive it and be able to ship this weekend

So I’m on the fence with a few options..

by the way this is all blind just basing my picks on word of mouth and reviews...

Mancera red tobacco
Mancera black gold(heard good things about black vanilla also)

tom Ford Tuscan leather and ombré leather

I’ve read and watched a absurd amount of reviews mainly due to being stuck home lol

any input would be great and also any recommendations as far as sites to cop from?

my own searches seems sooooo many sites are scammy lol

so even seeing a site like fragrancex which a ton of people vouch for has me like ehhh lol

And just to add it in there I do use sauvage and surprisingly girl by Pharrell mixes really well with my skins ph

like I’ve smelled it on other like wtf is that and vice versa just smells different on my skin *shrugs*

So I’m on the fence with a few options..

by the way this is all blind just basing my picks on word of mouth and reviews...

Mancera red tobacco
Mancera black gold(heard good things about black vanilla also)

tom Ford Tuscan leather and ombré leather

I’ve read and watched a absurd amount of reviews mainly due to being stuck home lol

any input would be great and also any recommendations as far as sites to cop from?

my own searches seems sooooo many sites are scammy lol

so even seeing a site like fragrancex which a ton of people vouch for has me like ehhh lol

And just to add it in there I do use sauvage and surprisingly girl by Pharrell mixes really well with my skins ph

like I’ve smelled it on other like wtf is that and vice versa just smells different on my skin *shrugs*
Red tobacco is on my list of having to buy after the stay at home is lifted. Doesn’t make sense to buy right now unless I find a steal.

In regards to TF I would go with Tuscan Leather. Hombre is STRONG and takes some time to get used to. It’s much better on the dry down. Many either hate it or you love it. If your not 100% into strong leather scents I’d pass.

Last edited:
Red tobacco is on my list of having to buy after the stay at home is lifted. Doesn’t make sense to buy right now unless I find a steal.

In regards to TF I would go with Tuscan Leather. Hombre is STRONG and takes some time to get used to. It’s much better on the dry down. Many either hate it or you love it. If your not 100% into strong leather scents I’d pass.

yea kinda beengetting that sane info thanks

any recommendations on legit websites to buy from?

Update on Bond Greenwich Village split. ...

Bottle shipped out to me, unless something changes tracking is showing monday..

Still a cpl spots left if anyone wants in, pm me

Picked up Elysium yesterday. Honestly I think I’m done for awhile. If I catch a bottle of BR 540 at a decent price I'll grab it but I have full bottles of pretty much everything I love at the moment so I'm set.

- Preciate it.

How much did that Elysium set you back.
A ful bottle of that is too rich for my blood, but it smells so good.

Back
Top Bottom