Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I personally love it but sometimes the creaminess gets to me, I love the lemon right off the bat
its not a bad scent, but after wearing it for a good amount of time, I'm not sure its right for me, I'll definitely try it out more though, have 5 mls of it

It's not bad, I got a 3.4oz from Amazon for like $30 though so it's ok.
A little boring IMO, and it doesn't last on my skin.
Yeah some colognes last longer than others. I remember one summer I was using "driven" by Derek jeter. Smelled great but was gone in 30 min

It's not bad, I got a 3.4oz from Amazon for like $30 though so it's ok.
A little boring IMO, and it doesn't last on my skin.

Agree it's a scent that's been done over and over again, I like something original

Just sprayed a little Creed Virgin Island Water so awesome, I feel like I'm on a beach right now

This thread makes me wanna try Every Damn Bottle!!!!
roll.gif

U ain't lying 
laugh.gif

Some of you say Clinique Happy is your "GOAT", but then say it doesn't last long?

Interesting.

To me, my GOAT scent would be a scent that smelled good and also lasted reasonably long.

I gotta check Happy out though, for sure. :lol:

Last edited:
Have you guys tried Riverside Drive?

Only reason I ask.....I live on Riverside Drive. HA!
I'm gonna give it a try.  The nordstrom in d.c. finally has the full line of bond products, so i'll get to smell it before I buy it.  Made a mistake with this gaultier I purchased.  Most def try it before you buy, especially if your gonna drop some change for some Cologne.

I'm gonna give it a try.  The nordstrom in d.c. finally has the full line of bond products, so i'll get to smell it before I buy it.  Made a mistake with this gaultier I purchased.  Most def try it before you buy, especially if your gonna drop some change for some Cologne.

Whenever I go to Nordstroms I have them make me a sample of any Creed cologne I'm thinking about purchasing that way I get to spray it on later and see how it does on my skin.

I want a good everyday summer cologne. Price dont matter.
For something you can wear everyday YSL- L'homme, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Aventus, Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, L'eau D'issey Issey Miyakke, Dior Homme Sport, 
Some of you say Clinique Happy is your "GOAT", but then say it doesn't last long?

Interesting.

To me, my GOAT scent would be a scent that smelled good and also lasted reasonably long.

I gotta check Happy out though, for sure.
laugh.gif
I think they're giving it that title for nostalgia alone not based off it's performance, sure it smells good, but eh.. If that isn't the case then Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Jordan are my GOAT, I even had Clinique around that same time in middle school.

Just tried that Armani Eau De Nuit :smokin

Anyone else use this? and whats the Longevity on this normally like?

Last edited:
DAMN NT! ... i think i would have so much damn money if i never came to this forum.. :lol:
so the next on my list to try out is
dior homme intense
Prada Luna Rossa Im gonna cop for sure. wifey loves the smell
Dior Homme 2013

Back
Top Bottom