Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I messed those pics up bad. The cologne came w the after shave but you get the gist :lol:

Not a bad price. A little over $70 for both, that brand is legit (from what ive read) though

By JFK. Cologne, you mean Eight and Bob??

I ran thru a 5ml decant, but the dry down was the best part about it.. The first 3 hrs smell like dryer sheets.

im super late here and im pretty much an amateur when it comes to cologne, I have a couple:

Calvin Klein One
Hugo Boss Bottled Night
Hugo Boss Energize

the best one I ever owned which I need to re-up on is that L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake.... Constant compliments on that joint

I would love some suggestions on some new joints to try but there are so many pages to go through

What that dhi like in 100 degree weather?

No more than 2 sprays on skin and one on clothes.

Edit
The key to DHI in any weather is not to over spray.. I learned my lesson after I first got it and was doing up to 8 sprays.. It don't take all that, just have you smelling like a walking sac of baby powder and you won't even notice because your nose would've gotten use to it. DHI projects and it lasts forever, just off that alone go easy on the sprayer allow chicks to get a whiff and guaranteed they are gonna want to move closer.

I'm actually thinking about pulling some splits off once I get settled in my new spot.. DHI would be for starters, I could provide 5-10mls or maybe even 1-2ml for those that just want a sample.

Last edited:
Any of you guys try fragrances from Tiffany & Co.? I have the main frgrance from them. Powerful. Rich smelling. I like it. Been thinking of buying the sport version.

Picked up an unbelievable cologne today,

The cologne George Washington gave to Lafayette

OG status, the reviews on BaseNotes made it a must cop, of course I found it in Newport, RI :lol:

View media item 503304

Caswell Massey is awesome,they were founded in Newport so no surprise you found it there they have been open for 261 years, since 1752...I haven't tried those 2 but I have tried Greenbriar and Newport....Greenbriar has a GIT vibe to it..

I'm on vacation and my dad has a rotation of my old colognes lol

He's not a cologne guy, he must have went in the basement storage, he's newly single so...lol

He's rocking my old bottle of Diesel Fuel for Life

I'm on vacation and my dad has a rotation of my old colognes lol

He's not a cologne guy, he must have went in the basement storage, he's newly single so...lol

He's rocking my old bottle of Diesel Fuel for Life
Is Fuel For Life any good? Longevity, projection etc.

I just got like $60 worth of coupons (hoping I can use them all at once lol) for my local cologne store so I'm gonna go check out the store next week and see what I can get.

Any other colognes you can recommend to try out and possibly purchase?

Last edited:
I like Fuel for Life, it's a bit synthetic but overall a decent scent, the dry down is the best part. You can really smell the anise in it, if you are familiar with pizelle cookie then you kind of get what the anise smells like.

Diesel Fuel for Life Denim is better but you can't really find it in stores anymore just eBay, etc

What kind of smell do you like?

Last edited:
I like Fuel for Life, it's a bit synthetic but overall a decent scent, the dry down is the best part. You can really smell the anise in it, if you are familiar with pizelle cookie then you kind of get what the anise smells like.

Diesel Fuel for Life Denim is better but you can't really find it in stores anymore just eBay, etc

What kind of smell do you like?
My store has a lot of Fuel For Life Denim in stock lol.

Not exactly sure how to describe what sort of smells I like, fruity and fresh I suppose but that's a pretty general description.

I absolutely love my Only The Brave I'm using right now if that gives you a better idea.

My store has a lot of Fuel For Life Denim in stock lol.
Not exactly sure how to describe what sort of smells I like, fruity and fresh I suppose but that's a pretty general description.
I absolutely love my Only The Brave I'm using right now if that gives you a better idea.

I would check that Fuel for Life Denim, it's prob Diesel's best cologne IMO

Big shoutout to NSJ. Received my HTTP yesterday. Very quick shipping and packaging was straight. Bubble wrap and caps taped for double safety.

Back
Top Bottom