Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I definitely need to up my niche fragrance collection. I have around 15-20 bottles but mostly designer stuff. A lot of the fragrances that I used to love are starting to smell way too synthetic to my nose the more matured my nose becomes and the more niche fragrances I test out. I used to love la nuit de l'homme but almost feel sick at times wearing it, while I didn't find it to be that overpowering before.

I definitely need to up my niche fragrance collection. I have around 15-20 bottles but mostly designer stuff. A lot of the fragrances that I used to love are starting to smell way too synthetic to my nose the more matured my nose becomes and the more niche fragrances I test out. I used to love la nuit de l'homme but almost feel sick at times wearing it, while I didn't find it to be that overpowering before.

It's a beautiful thing experiencing niche.. Wore YSL l'homme for 3 yrs, now it just smells obnoxious.. And 95% of Sephora is headache inducing to me.. The older discontinued designers don't do that..

Ive been wearing my la nuit decant all week that I got from NSJ. I really love this stuff. Slight powdery smell that I love. But the longevity is awful.

How's the la nuit frozen? It's supposed to be an EDP version right? I imagine it lasts a lot longer

Ive been wearing my la nuit decant all week that I got from NSJ. I really love this stuff. Slight powdery smell that I love. But the longevity is awful.

How's the la nuit frozen? It's supposed to be an EDP version right? I imagine it lasts a lot longer
I've actually been wearing it all week too
I actually get good longevity, it just becomes a skin scent

** COLD WEATHER SPLIT **

Open until 12/21 :: any questions, PM me.

Disclaimer; these aren't cheap, for those who know, know. Do research and read/watch reviews, but these are more than worth it. All are half/1 full spray and last 24hrs+

15ml available per bottle

5ml- $28

Nasomatto Duro

Ultra masculine; leather, oud, smokiness, spicy

Nasomatto Pardon

sweet, dark chocolate/cacao, oud 

Nasomatto Black Afgano

Literally one of the most complex fragrances ever made.. Mysterious, sexy, dark, tobacco, ha*****, smoky, dirty.

Last edited:
not tryna knock the hustle but arent those for women tho
laugh.gif

stuffs also a lil too strong for my tastes

I don't understand, let's say they were for women, what difference does this make? :lol: on top of that the term "ultra masculine" was used
So many people with selective reading or just dont read at all. Day in and day out people asking me if I still have such and such or how much is this. Just read!

still really undecided about the whole starting my own site thing. I think before I made a site I'd just slowly start doing the splits on here and see what I can make, cause I'm pretty sure even if I just did that I'd have to report my earnings for taxes, correct? Anyone know about that kind of stuff?

I've never reported any of my Paypal dealings and I've been using it since it's inception.. Now, it depends on how much money you are making I would assume and whether your dealing are business or personal.

I've never reported any of my Paypal dealings and I've been using it since it's inception.. Now, it depends on how much money you are making I would assume and whether your dealing are business or personal.
well right now i'm not concerned cause I currently don't make money off my splits and if I do it's literally a few cents just from rounding up. Though if I still continue to split once this aventus and TV is gone, it's gonna be to make money off of them, thats why I'm wondering

I've actually been wearing it all week too
I actually get good longevity, it just becomes a skin scent
 On my skin, la nuit is an absolute beast. Maybe that's part of the reason I've become so irritated by the smell now and it's very synthetic on my skin. It is exactly the very powdery and super sweet notes seem to come out even more on my skin and it has become cloying. TV has become my daily wear scent as I find it has the perfect medium between sweet and a bit darker due to the tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom