Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Copped beckhams instinct for the low.

Pretty basic. Typical scent just to run out the house to the store or whatever

Copped beckhams instinct for the low.

Pretty basic. Typical scent just to run out the house to the store or whatever
Joint Is a gym scent.. 
laugh.gif

Aventus is the "run out the house to the store" jawn..

Still to this day, I have yet to smell the Dreamer.. I'd swap 10 ml niche decant for that.

That works ill pm you. Anyone on the varvatos vintage swap don't really want to go eBay route really want another juice. On another note don't see much talk about this fragrance but my recent favorite is f by ferragamo pour homme. And I know I will catch hate but my winter go to is still joop

I miss you guys 
laugh.gif
 i'm still working with the pure malt nsj sent me, and some la nuit for winter..  i'm almost ready to start looking for some spring summer scents soon 

cvs has a a deal going on right now

Last edited:
cool lmk..... I want to see how that coconut note smells in that.
Word if you guys wanted to go 3 ways on one of those 150ml bottles that'd be dope. The 50 ML bottles I have seem to be A LOT of cologne.

I know Stillin be balling out with his bottles though, so the money probably aint a thang 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Word if you guys wanted to go 3 ways on one of those 150ml bottles that'd be dope. The 50 ML bottles I have seem to be A LOT of cologne.

I know Stillin be balling out with his bottles though, so the money probably aint a thang :lol: :smokin  

:lol: I'd be down for a split I'll let you guys know how it smells next month

What are some good spring time fragrances?
Chanel allure homme edition blanche
Bond no 9 bleecker street
Creed green irish tweed
Gucci pour homme 2
A men pure shot
Ysl l'homme

For spring think anything earthy, green, herbal, maybe a little bit floral and fruity(not really tropical fruits of course)
Just my opinion
Oh also, I guess it depends what you live, I'm sure north east folks springs are alot different than the deep south :lol:

Last edited:
How is the 8.4 oz creed aventus thinking about ordering that .. Does it pour easily or no? Or could I use it to refill my old spray bottle I got from nsj?

How is the 8.4 oz creed aventus thinking about ordering that .. Does it pour easily or no? Or could I use it to refill my old spray bottle I got from nsj?
Dat lifetime supply doe
I'd recommend using a funnel or pipette to transfer into your bottle of choice

Or should I just buy 4 oz spray n something else? Thinking beck ham instinct I read from stillin it smells like da beach :nerd:

For those that have bond no 9 scent of peace for him how do you like it? I'm thinking of getting in on a split this guy is offering.

Back
Top Bottom