Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Really wish I snagged DHI this past fall/winter. I can't see it being a warm weather scent.

Unless you're on a date and a cool summer night

Where I'm at it never really gets to hot during days or nights so its perfect for me.

Does anyone else have any ideas / experiences with some good frags to use during the summer heat?

I've tried Millesime Imperial, virgin island water; have some bleu de chanel and happy but to me they all seem like they're missing something.

I'm looking for something preferably aquatic or citrus unless a different sort of frag really stands out as being great.

Where I'm at it never really gets to hot during days or nights so its perfect for me.

Does anyone else have any ideas / experiences with some good frags to use during the summer heat?
I've tried Millesime Imperial, virgin island water; have some bleu de chanel and happy but to me they all seem like they're missing something.
I'm looking for something preferably aquatic or citrus unless a different sort of frag really stands out as being great.

Give Diesel "Only the Brave" a try

You named some heavy hitters there.
Here's a few that I like and won't break the bank. Atelier Vetiver Fatale; great plum note, L'Humaniste is a great frag for the summer as welll, Sel Marin gets a lot of love also. The usual guys that host splits here may have some left to split

What you guys rolling with for the summer time this year?
What's the consensus on which is better?
The purists will tell you that DHI vintage is better. However there are many that will agree that the reformulation is just as good. I've never tried the vintage one but I will say that you can't go wrong with the reformulation. It is definitely a masterpiece on its own.

I'm rolling with Aventus, Atelier Vetiver Fatale, L'Humaniste, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, and Bond no.9 HTTP as my main rotation. I'll add some designer frags like Prada Luna Rosa Chanel Allure Edition Blanche to the list. Hope that helps.

Everyone's heavy hitters for the summer will be different but there are some that are staples for the price alone

-Diesel Only the Brave

-Clinique Happy

-Nautica Voyage

-Nautica Pure Discovery

-Beckham Signature

Last edited:
HTTP is great but not better than Aventus

I'm waiting for Creeds Aqcua line to release
Creed aventus is by far better than Http. When you smell them side by side http smells synthetic. Don't get me wrong http is good in its own right but Creed Aventus smells more natural. They're both great scents though. As far as that cheap buy list above me; Fresco by ilum dean isn't bad at all especially for the price. Great Http alternative not a Creed Aventus alternative.

Last edited:
_6357634.jpg

I had the opportunity to try this out yesterday. Its beautiful, and close to Atelier's Grand Neroli, except it keeps the fruit loops vibe through the drydown. The only negative, and its no surprise being its a TF private blend, is the price. I'd love to see this one split.

Last edited:
_6357634.jpg

I had the opportunity to try this out yesterday. Its beautiful, and close to Atelier's Grand Neroli, except it keeps the fruit loops vibe through the drydown. The only negative, and its no surprise being its a TF private blend, is the price. I'd love to see this one split.
This reminds me of a pleasant fragrance from when I was a kid. I just can't put my finger on it tho. A family member, a friend, just can't quite recall. Great frag.

Ive seen conflicting accounts of TF Neroli Port vs Mugler Cologne. Some say dead on, some say nowhere close. Can anyone speaks for longevity and spillage of mugler?

It is but it does smell pretty similar but you gotta expect the synthetic smell out of a cheaper designer fragrence

I bought TF NP off eBay for cheap but ended up reselling it because I didn't wear it much

Back
Top Bottom