Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Are y'all saying in general great smelling fragrances also exist for cheaper? No ****. Kind of a silly point to make.

Are y'all saying in general great smelling fragrances also exist for cheaper? No ****. Kind of a silly point to make.
I was in agreement that the price tag is hard to justify, considering what you can get in the $50-$75 range. But.....

I'll still probably cop one day.

"Smelling" Aventus is doing the scent a disservice. The only way to appreciate is to actually wear it. From the opening to the dry down

I hope they discontinue Aventus, so y'all can stop this unhealthy love affair with it
mean.gif

Lol. Every 10 pages.. Aventus is the greatest. . No, Aventus is overpriced trash... Aventus is the greatest. ... No, my girl said Aventus smell like pepper spray and whale sperm... Aventus is the greatest... I finally wore Aventus and, my god.. the yambs turned to liquid when I walked into class...

Aventus is king, nothing touches it.. as much as it woulda hurt for me to say that 10 months ago.. it's a universal truth at this point. DHI is my fav. Of all time.. Herod is up there along with Bal d'afrique and a few others.. all have gotten me 10+ compliments and DHI has actually gotten me booty.. Aventus demolishes all of them combined as far as compliment factor and reactions. It just is. Save the skin chemistry and opinion talk, wear it, properly and reap the benefits.

Last edited:
Lol at all this Aventus talk

Anyways have been wearing Allure Sport and this stuff is great :pimp:
I get a metlatic opening at first but after a few minutes it's amazing, puts me in a good mood too. Crazy how I had this a long time ago and it just didn't sit right with me. Loving it right now

Edit-
I really need to get some DHI...Valentino didn't work well with me at all so I didn't get DHI since it was similar. Might have to get 10ML just to try it out

Last edited:
Lol. Every 10 pages.. Aventus is the greatest. . No, Aventus is overpriced trash... Aventus is the greatest. ... No, my girl said Aventus smell like pepper spray and whale sperm... Aventus is the greatest... I finally wore Aventus and, my god.. the yambs turned to liquid when I walked into class...

Aventus is king, nothing touches it.. as much as it woulda hurt for me to say that 10 months ago.. it's a universal truth at this point. DHI is my fav. Of all time.. Herod is up there along with Bal d'afrique and a few others.. all have gotten me 10+ compliments and DHI has actually gotten me booty.. Aventus demolishes all of them combined as far as compliment factor and reactions. It just is. Save the skin chemistry and opinion talk, wear it, properly and reap the benefits.
Aventus needs its own thread.

Which cologne is like Aventus for a fraction?

I have several decants of Aventus and when sprayed side by side most people cannot tell the difference.  Youd really have to know your frags to tell the difference i think.  Ive actually had people pick Insurrection Pure II over Aventus in blind smell tests.  Not saying its better than Aventus because obviously its not.  (I only get a solid 4-5 hours on it tops.  Aventus lasts 12+ on me)  BUT for those not willing to drop $200 for a bottle or want something they can spray every day and not worry about the $$$, then its a great option.

Last edited:
The Hispanic guy had to been get a cut.. their whole part in this was sketch from the start.. insurrection smells good on its own, but it no Aventus.

It's not just the smell of Aventus. It's the combo of the scent, the complexity, the projection and silage. Aventus smacks you in the face but in a totally nonoffensive way

People acting like a $20 bottle of cologne is Aventus

Next you'll tell me the Payless looking Nikes are just as good

People acting like a $20 bottle of cologne is Aventus

Next you'll tell me the Payless looking Nikes are just as good

Exactly. Acting like one whiff out the bottle on a tester slip is a good indication for scent quality. It's all about the projection and silage for Aventus, both of which I have never ever seen from another scent. It's a monster

People not wanting to spend $250 on a quality cologne thats going to last possibly years are the same people who regularly drop/dropped $250 every week on new Jordans :lol:

People not wanting to spend $250 on a quality cologne thats going to last possibly years are the same people who regularly drop/dropped $250 every week on new Jordans
laugh.gif
And the thing about aventus is that for casual use, I probably only use 1 spray. Its stronger and longer lasting than multiple sprays for a different cologne.

I bought my 2.5 oz this time last year and I still have half a bottle left and I wear it at least a few times a week

What's it smelling like? I generally don't like issey scents because I'm not a big fan of floral stuff. But I know they are always refreshing as hell

I don't either usually but this one is very fruity which I find refreshing; I haven't liked any of their summer colognes in at least 5 years until I smelled this one

Sounds like a buch of sheep co-signing with each other.

I never said go for a cheaper Aventus, I sprayed myself and did continue to smell it throughout the day. Do I think its worth it? No. Would I give in and bah with the rest of the world in the future? Probably.

Back
Top Bottom