Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Tried Amen Angel and D&G The One at the local department store today. The One is definitely has a nice mature scent to it, like a date fragrance for me. I just wish it was a bit stronger and had better longevity, would buy if there is an intense version in the future. The reviews for angel are pretty accurate IMO, very harsh opening that gave me a headache after the initial spray but when it dries down, the fragrance gets really nice. Definitely a longevity and projection monster, no more than 2-3 sprays for that monster. Wouldn't mind picking up Angel for a change of pace, winter night time drag.

Last edited:
Probably 20 mins after my post about Polo Double Black, I got 3 compliments in a GAP store. Walked in and was greeted, went straight to the clearance rack 
laugh.gif
, grabbed some jeans and approached the lady to ask a question "OMG he was right, you do smell good, I lied and said it was me, but its you!"

Same lady takes the jeans up to the register, "My what is that? Amazing" 

The guy that greeted me when I walked it.. "Seriously, what is that you have on?"

Other girl at the register "Mmmmm"

I had like 2 fragrances on and Aventus from this morning 
tired.gif

anywho I want to give Double Black some proper testing. Is anyone in possession?

#baisethagawd

Just got back from Vegas. Compliments left and right from yambventus. Ya'll were right, it all depends on the environment. Got hooked up by the bartender in more thank just drinks :smokin

Found it funny that she knew what I was wearing. That's a first for me

Last edited:
Sean John straight copied it but I can't blame them because it was a huge success, actually surprised they stopped making it
unforgivable and Lacoste essential were clutch back in 06 b4 I discovered the niche stuff. Didn't know they stopped producing.

Probably 20 mins after my post about Polo Double Black, I got 3 compliments in a GAP store. Walked in and was greeted, went straight to the clearance rack :lol: , grabbed some jeans and approached the lady to ask a question "OMG he was right, you do smell good, I lied and said it was me, but its you!"

The guy that greeted me when I walked it.. "Seriously, what is that you have on?"

I had like 2 fragrances on and Aventus from this morning |I

anywho I want to give Double Black some proper testing. Is anyone in possession?

I have some. You can have my whole bottle bro, I didn't care for it much. Bought it during te whole 5200 code fiasco as a gift for a "friend," said **** it we're not that cool and kept it for myself. Didn't you want that Bvlgari Aqva I had too? You can have it too, both bottles like at 98%, a few uses. I just been rocking my YSL L'Homme, a few samples of A*Men, and this cheap *** Perry Ellis that is actually pretty good.

I LOVE DOUBLE BLACK. All time favorite for me. I think the longevity was good.. Projection for me was average. I still have an older bottle from a few years ago. I'll forever love it.

#baisethagawd

Just got back from Vegas. Compliments left and right from yambventus. Ya'll were right, it all depends on the environment. Got hooked up by the bartender in more thank just drinks :smokin

Found it funny that she knew what I was wearing. That's a first for me

:lol: She's given up the buns to another aventus avenger in the past for sure. Same reason I can instantly recognize a woman wearing Lolita Lempicka or Dolce and Gabbana The One across the room (mind you I don't know squat about women's perfumes)

Probably 20 mins after my post about Polo Double Black, I got 3 compliments in a GAP store. Walked in and was greeted, went straight to the clearance rack 
laugh.gif
, grabbed some jeans and approached the lady to ask a question "OMG he was right, you do smell good, I lied and said it was me, but its you!"

I had like 2 fragrances on and Aventus from this morning 
tired.gif

I have some. You can have my whole bottle bro, I didn't care for it much. Bought it during te whole 5200 code fiasco as a gift for a "friend," said **** it we're not that cool and kept it for myself. Didn't you want that Bvlgari Aqva I had too? You can have it too, both bottles like at 98%, a few uses. I just been rocking my YSL L'Homme, a few samples of A*Men, and this cheap *** Perry Ellis that is actually pretty good.
Lets talk!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom