Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** Numero 2- SPLIT Home brewed Molecule 01 a.k.a. Iso e Super ***

20% concentration, eau de parfum concentrated.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me. 

30ml/1 oz. $26 shipped  (10 available)
60ml/2 oz. $48 shipped  (5 available)

Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical, which are used in virtually all modern fragrances to recreate scents like jasmine or cedar or a host of other familiar olfactory favorites. This fragrance, however, is the first to to pay homage to Iso E Super, which you probably know as a sweet sandalwood/cedar-like smell. Because Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical rather than a perfume, it behaves differently. You have to wear it to understand it. If you have a bottle Molecule and feel that it smells of nothing, be patient. Keep using it. The velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, combining with the wearers' own natural scent to create an extraordinary alluring quality. The science of scent is truly on display and is sure to delight those woody fragrance aficionados who love to venture forth and discover something devastatingly unique. A true phenomenon in its own right. - Luckyscent

My thoughts; For the past 6 months or so I have layered every fragrance I've worn with a few sprays from my bottle of Molecule 01. Fragrances that either die down too quick or that usually go unnoticed, get noticed in a big way for hours on in. On its own, i hear its a lot of people's most complimented fragrance, but layered with Aventus, Herod, Dior Homme Intense, or any fragrance it's BANANAS. Iso e super, a chemical compound that's already used heavily in perfumery, 60%+ of Terre d'Hermes is iso e super, a very large percentage of Parfums de Marly Herod contains iso e super, which in its self is used to add more ummph to a fragrance base and prolong longevity, along with melding with one's skin chemistry. I get a cedar heavy fragrance, but the "sillage" scent trail is MONSTROUS, it adds a woody, ambery base to anything it's blended with, but usually stays out of the way and let the other fragrance shine.

View media item 1378738

Update: 
30ml/1 oz. $26 shipped  (4 available)
60ml/2 oz. $48 shipped  (soldout)

For everyone who has already paid, your package will go out tuesday, wendesday at the latest. 

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

totally slept on the 60ml :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yeah I like the dove because it's not overpowering.
Exactly bro. That makes me think about that old Old Spice deodorant.. I remember this one cat back in HS use to use it after bball practice everyday, smh, ish has been embedded in my senses for the past 12 years. Thee worst!

I tried the half spray to the forehead method with YAMBVENTUS. Pulled this Jordanian chick's number in the club [emoji]128526[/emoji] too bad I'm leaving Saudi this weekend [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I tried Nivea in scented lotion when I started getting colognes about a month ago. As of a week ago I stopped using it and definitely get better projection

Edit: I just realized that's when I started using 01 too though so maybe it's that...lol

Last edited:
I bought more Aventus this weekend along with Molecule 01. I got plenty of compliments on yamventus alone. When i layered the 2 I couldn't smell anything but the reaction from the females is ridiculous. Gracias Dios Basado.

My fellow Brethren I have came to the conclusion that aventus does nothing for me with my skin/chemistry

It has yielded me no complements and I have yet to get 1 yamb,lamb,screaming goat or 6 in my area.

I think after my 2 vials are up,I am done with it.

I do like the cologne tho.

My fellow Brethren I have came to the conclusion that aventus does nothing for me with my skin/chemistry

It has yielded me no complements and I have yet to get 1 yamb,lamb,screaming goat or 6 in my area.

I think after my 2 vials are up,I am done with it.

I do like the cologne tho.
I will take it off your hands fam

Also I hope that molecule 01 comes in before I take my trip on Friday. I want all the yambs on the flight to wetter than a tsunami 

nah sucks is when ya tires get slashed and you spin out on the highway lol.

imma keep wearing it but prolly wont buy more.I got like 18 ml left so its gon be here all year.The funny thing would be that no one told me how great I smelled but everyone said/thought it to themselves as I walked passed lol.

$200 later VPH is all I ever really needed.

However Herod,Pure Malt and Havane will be yearly wearers tho.

Spring,Summer,Fall VPH.Winter the 3 above.

Need some HTTP tho.

Last edited:

*** Numero 2- SPLIT Home brewed Molecule 01 a.k.a. Iso e Super ***

20% concentration, eau de parfum concentrated.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me. 

30ml/1 oz. $26 shipped  (10 available)

60ml/2 oz. $48 shipped  (5 available)

Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical, which are used in virtually all modern fragrances to recreate scents like jasmine or cedar or a host of other familiar olfactory favorites. This fragrance, however, is the first to to pay homage to Iso E Super, which you probably know as a sweet sandalwood/cedar-like smell. Because Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical rather than a perfume, it behaves differently. You have to wear it to understand it. If you have a bottle Molecule and feel that it smells of nothing, be patient. Keep using it. The velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, combining with the wearers' own natural scent to create an extraordinary alluring quality. The science of scent is truly on display and is sure to delight those woody fragrance aficionados who love to venture forth and discover something devastatingly unique. A true phenomenon in its own right. - Luckyscent

My thoughts; For the past 6 months or so I have layered every fragrance I've worn with a few sprays from my bottle of Molecule 01. Fragrances that either die down too quick or that usually go unnoticed, get noticed in a big way for hours on in. On its own, i hear its a lot of people's most complimented fragrance, but layered with Aventus, Herod, Dior Homme Intense, or any fragrance it's BANANAS. Iso e super, a chemical compound that's already used heavily in perfumery, 60%+ of Terre d'Hermes is iso e super, a very large percentage of Parfums de Marly Herod contains iso e super, which in its self is used to add more ummph to a fragrance base and prolong longevity, along with melding with one's skin chemistry. I get a cedar heavy fragrance, but the "sillage" scent trail is MONSTROUS, it adds a woody, ambery base to anything it's blended with, but usually stays out of the way and let the other fragrance shine.
Update: 

30ml/1 oz. $26 shipped  (4 available)

60ml/2 oz. $48 shipped  (soldout)

For everyone who has already paid, your package will go out tuesday, wendesday at the latest. 
Last Call: Homebrew

So, this is the last call,  I have 5 60ml bottles available and 2 30ml.

Between the snowstorm, holiday and my chick being 39 1/2 weeks pregnant, I was cutting it close. If she went into labor I would've been ghost for a minute 
laugh.gif

All packages have been shipped as of today, unless I messaged you or you paid in the last 24-36hrs (should ship tomorrow). 

Thanks to all of you for your patience.

@ddash  don't quit on Aventus bro. It took me almost a year to come around, but once it clicked, it clicked.I wouldn't be caught dead without it.

Back
Top Bottom