Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just smelled most of the Tom Ford line and I know it’s not for me. All his fragrances are strong as hell.

Feeling the YSL Homme line a lot and the Y is nice but kinda too fruity.

Spicebomb I tried as well not sure how I feel about it.

Aventus cologne bottle came in today. Will b splitting it and shipping before the weeks up.

My first impressions.....its not a bad frag, it smells good for sure, but it is designerish, although a step up. Only sprayed one spray about a half hour ago.

Update: its getting better as time goes on, turning into something with a bit more substance and an aventus backbone

Last edited:
Just smelled most of the Tom Ford line and I know it’s not for me. All his fragrances are strong as hell.

Feeling the YSL Homme line a lot and the Y is nice but kinda too fruity.

Spicebomb I tried as well not sure how I feel about it.

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather smelling like a brick :pimp:

You can't go wrong with la nuit de l'homme or just the regular l'homme

Speaking of L’homme, I see Alexandria Fragrance have a clone of that, that suppose to have the same juice as the 2006 batch and performance. I’m gonna buy it this week and give it a try because my current l’homme bottle won’t last past an hour.

Just ordered a sampler pack from Alexandria Fragrances. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.
Four 10ml samples for $50 ain't bad tho.

Reactions: Ube
No. Their version of Aventus, Tom Ford Fukn Fabulous, VIW, and Viking.

Brasilia (smoky batch), FUntastic, Volcano - Intense, Seven Sea

I’m a huge fan of TF Tobacco Vanille but I don’t get to wear it as often since the climate of where I live isn’t really cold even when it’s cold.

Back
Top Bottom