Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This decant of 540 extrait
1580831746899.png

Degree Adventure for me gentleman. I’m not going anywhere near that “natural” deodorant some people be out here stinking up entire venues

My newest pick up at the moment. Blind purchase based off my affinity towards vanilla based scents. Once I am out in the wild with out tomorrow I'll share some feedback.

image0 (1).jpeg

This is mu current traveling rotation :

image0 (2).jpeg

nice rotation, I need to pick up 1 of those 3oz creed bottles cus I can’t take this 4oz on the plane

i heard you had to use a couple weeks of detoxing before using natural deodorants

Heard good things about initio

Gave it a run tonight. I'd give it 4.5/5 . It progressively got warmer as the scent developed. Vanilla/Lavender/Almond were the primary notes that stood out. Definitely going to be a staple in my fall/winter rotation. I am looking forward to the rendition of Oud I have coming in called "Royal Oud for Greatness" The bottle alone has my hyped.

1580874812036.png

Did one spray of Dior Farenheit Le Parfum on each side of neck and a dab of HomeBrew 01 over that, I dropped off a package in the po box lobby and as i was walking out, and old lady asked what I was wearing. She said it smelled amazing :lol:

Been a while, I'm hype. Also Farenheit Le parfum is just as good as DHP, vintage DHI/DH, if not better. My God.

Did one spray of Dior Farenheit Le Parfum on each side of neck and a dab of HomeBrew 01 over that, I dropped off a package in the po box lobby and as i was walking out, and old lady asked what I was wearing. She said it smelled amazing :lol:

Been a while, I'm hype. Also Farenheit Le parfum is just as good as DHP, vintage DHI/DH, if not better. My God.
Say word? That may be a insta cop then

I'm on my 3rd sample of Baccarat Rouge 450. This time I got the extrait. I give up. This fragrance is not for me.

I like the extrait, it’s different, more dense, more ambery.

my ex said the regular 540 smelled like skittles, and everyone says something different l. With 540, less is more. I wouldn’t even do a full spray from the sample

Back
Top Bottom