Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Y’all stay sleeping on that bohemian lime for summer smh

yeah, that’s in my list to try based on you mentioning it before and the largely positive reviews. My only plight with citrus frags is longevity. I’m going to grab a bottle/split to try before summer is up.

is modern L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme truly weaker than 15 years ago? I wore it all the time 2003-2005 when warmer weather but it's cold here much of the year. even still I would go thru 2 bottles of it easy in the summer, my sense of smell/preferences were very different back then tho.

is modern L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme truly weaker than 15 years ago? I wore it all the time 2003-2005 when warmer weather but it's cold here much of the year. even still I would go thru 2 bottles of it easy in the summer, my sense of smell/preferences were very different back then tho.
Most likely. I can't speak directly on this one, but alot of fragrances get reformulated. Especially after that long

yeaaaa I don’t get that one, the replica line has some nice fragrances

buttttttttttttttttttt I’ve gone through most of le labo and I’m not a fan of the house

i haven’t smelt any of the city exclusives.. but of the ones I have smelt from the house nothing stands out to me, a lot of em give me headaches and a decent amount are too feminine for me to pull off

Last edited:
As far as summer fragrances

big fan of PDM’s greenley.. also have percival.. and elysium and HTTP

if I’m doing something with my girl, got bal d’afrique.. wanna see how initio ‘s rehab does in warmer weather whenever the world gets more back to normal and can kinda go out and about

As far as summer fragrances

big fan of PDM’s greenley.. also have percival.. and elysium and HTTP

if I’m doing something with my girl, got bal d’afrique.. wanna see how initio ‘s rehab does in warmer weather whenever the world gets more back to normal and can kinda go out and about

totally forgot about elysium. Good call. PDM greenly is very fresh smelling too.

You buggin… at the barbers, jazz club, and by the fireplace all are good

I could be...I went to Sephora and smelled damn near all of them about a year and a half ago and they were all mid to me...will have to go back out there and get my nose on them again

Speaking of the Replica line... I need to give this a try

1620746590040.png

Managed to track down a 100mL 2010 limited version of Pure Havane. Supposedly the best iteration. Anyone have experience with it? I just bought blind because of the word that A*Men is done.

Summer lineup right now:

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche
Elysium
Virgin Island Water
Bond No. 9 Wall Street
Amouage Reflection Man
Versace Pour Homme

I have more summer fragrances but these are the ones I tend to reach for most in the heat. I'm making a dent in that Chanel smh.

On the top of my list to add to the summer rotation ASAP is D&G Light Blue Forever. LAWD that **** is incredible. I still have the tester strip sitting in my air vent in the whip to smell it every time I drive somewhere. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom