Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

--AVENTUS SPLIT UPDATE--

Will anyone be interested..once I have enough orders bottle will be ordered. I ship usps priority with tracking. Only take PayPal must be confirmed. My PayPal is [email protected]

30ml for $80 shipped.

Used to have a bottle, its the most lemon frag you'll ever come across. but then i realized i dont wanna smell like straight lemon, other citruses i rather wear in its place personally.
I just copped a 5ml to test drive along with some other stuff as well

from maxaroma ive got

Sultan by Royal Crown
Smells ok. Not really a fragrence Id want to wear. Smellls like a hot orange vanilla creamsicle. Like if you put the creamsicle in a bowl and melted it in the microwave and smelled the juice.

Sicily by Mancera
Fruity. Almost too feminine.

Vodka on the Rocks.....No, Just no.
Smells like my grandmas bathroom.

Side Effect By Initio
VERY STRONG. smells good. slightly feminine.

Anybody recommend good summer niche frags? Not so feminine.

from maxaroma ive got

Sultan by Royal Crown
Smells ok. Not really a fragrence Id want to wear. Smellls like a hot orange vanilla creamsicle. Like if you put the creamsicle in a bowl and melted it in the microwave and smelled the juice.

Sicily by Mancera
Fruity. Almost too feminine.

Vodka on the Rocks.....No, Just no.
Smells like my grandmas bathroom.

Side Effect By Initio
VERY STRONG. smells good. slightly feminine.

Anybody recommend good summer niche frags? Not so feminine.
Man I hated Vodka on the rocks. Still have my decant of it and will never wear it

good for hot weather. citrusy. unique tho.

Most of my frags are from Alexandria. My favorite is Wasted Moment ,clone of By Kilians Apple Brandy.

Found a maxaroma code from a previous order that is still valid for Parfums De Marly . Hope it's not a one time code . Seems to be working on samples as well. PDM2130
1620847315232.png

I guess nothing more than 300. Not sure about scent type but anything that's popular with that ladies for date night on a summer night

I’d say just start with the mainstream stuff and start to build up an idea of what you like before you dive into the deep end with the expensive niche stuff.

Dolce Light Blue, Chanel Bleu, YSL Y , YSL pour home.

If you’re willing to spend a little more, Creed - Aventus, Roja Dove Elysium.

It’s worth looking into the differences between eau de toilette, parfums, extraits etc. Essentially it‘s the concentration identifiers. The more concentrated the stronger it will be ... and also more expensive.

My summer line up this year is

creed aventus (2017 batch)
creed Millisime imperial (2013 batch)
mfk br540 extrait
mfk oud Satin mood extrait
tom Ford verte de fleur
Byredo Bal Dafrique

Nordstrom. Find the one who looks like they care about their job the least and have a few frags you are semi interested in, and in my experience they are pretty liberal. i had a chick who damn near gave me a sample of The Whole Private blend collection once in Utah.

And they let you take all the private blend testers home?

Back
Top Bottom