Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Recent pickup:

Moncler Pour Femme. Don't get the name twisted, men have been buying it up and it's a superior scent to the Pour Homme version which has no staying power.

20220914_183211.jpg

Fragrance du bois really doing it

Just smelt oud blue intense and oud violet intense.. both are nice as hell

Oud violet would be for your girl.. but man, just smelling on paper our blue was nice, can’t wait to smell on skin

Picked up 50ml bal d’afrique, Friday. Wore over the last 2 days, any ideas for what to pair with for longevity?

I don’t smell on me at all.

Picked up 50ml bal d’afrique, Friday. Wore over the last 2 days, any ideas for what to pair with for longevity?

I don’t smell on me at all.

It’s weird. For me I couldn’t smell it too much the first couple months I wore it. But now I smell it much more. Don’t know if that’s normal but it was a big difference. I didn’t care for it at first and now I really enjoy it.

lalique black in white is like 95% similar to layton and has pretty good performance, havent looked lately but used to go for like 50 a bottle, def recommend if you can find it on the cheap

So what i have read about is quite true; my first spray of creed aventus cologne in store was phenomenal. Now that i have a bottle, the scent isnt as great as i first remember it to be. What a shame

So what i have read about is quite true; my first spray of creed aventus cologne in store was phenomenal. Now that i have a bottle, the scent isnt as great as i first remember it to be. What a shame

That whole batch thing is real.. but there are a whole lot of iterations of it depending on if you want the heavier notes or the sweeter notes

I've found a way to elevate Aventus Cologne (grey bottle)...

There's a small fragrance house out of Louisiana called Genre Parfums. They make a concentrated pure parfum serum called Cajun Musk. Smells amazing but is very strong so you literally only need like one drop and just rub it into your pulse points. It's thick like a beard oil.

Then take Aventus Cologne and spray it over where you put the Cajun Musk.

No cap you might get somebody pregnant wearing this. One of my coworkers is gay and she told me she had to get away from me before she does something she's gonna regret. :lol:

If you have Aventus Cologne, you need to try this combo. I've also layered it with Hacivat and gotten similar reactions so y'all check it out. Link below...

Cajun Musk

I haven't tried their other stuff but I hear they're just as good as Cajun Musk. Prices are very reasonable too.

assyrianplaya assyrianplaya how do I do this? Just remove the cap and just let it sit on the shelf? I have the 100mL full spray bottle.

ualreadyknow23 ualreadyknow23 Im gonna look into this. Thanks playa. Thats a funny story about the thespian coworker lol
I meant more like the bottles getting air on the inside from use rather then just stored in air! I’d say use it a few times to get a little dent n you should start seeing the change happen. Works for most of my scents tbh.

What is your thoughts on this? I did a blind purchase and this isn't for me. I wanted to try something different but I'll just stick to what I know. Thinking now to sell
20221018_060441.jpg
20221018_060544.jpg
20221018_060501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom