Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The problem with bond, I like other niche versions of their best scents

like give me the PDM versions of whatever.. and obviously the creed versions of whatever

but I can’t even really rmember purple labe, which bleecker street is their version of

Mrs got this for me a Lil while back. Armani Prive Cuir Majesté. Great leather scent. That fruit/raspberry note really pops in the opening and lingers throughout. If you get a chance to try a decant or sample of it, go for it. You won't be disappointed.

20221111_151632.jpg

I bought something from Joma on Nov 1st. Hasnt shipped yet. Should I be concerned? Reason I ask is I was about to buy something else

Any orange/citrus based fragrance recommendations?

When I asked this same question here back in 2020, you guys recommended Thomas Kosmala #1 and I absolutely loved it.

Now that 2 years have passed, has anything new come out that centers on orange-y notes?
I alternate daily between Aventus and the Kosmala #1 but a little more variety is always nice.

When I asked this same question here back in 2020, you guys recommended Thomas Kosmala #1 and I absolutely loved it.

Now that 2 years have passed, has anything new come out that centers on orange-y notes?
I alternate daily between Aventus and the Kosmala #1 but a little more variety is always nice.
terre d'hermes and bergamot 22

Thomas kosmala was my recommendation lol! I’m glad you loved it. There was a time last year where I thought they were going to discontinue it, so I doubled up. I wouldn’t recommend another neroli citrus based fragrance considering you already have one of the best ones ever made in Thomas kosmala.

Citrus-Ginger based fragrances are great scents as well if you’re interested. I would try a sample of Eau De Gingembre by Mizensir, Cedrat 37 by Le Labo, and Chember by Byredo. Phenomenal Citrus ginger scents.

Back
Top Bottom