Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

wore em together since you brought them back up to my attention last night. great combo. what do you recommend in the line?

Outside the known names I thought it was mostly pretty mid, sometimes even offensive. I do really like Ambra Calabria, Nefs, and Fan Your Flames though.

Colognise/Safran Colognise and Afrika Olifant also have my attention. Gonna continue to wear those and form a stronger opinion.

Also was reminded that I really don't like either vetiver or patchouli.

Any orange/citrus based fragrance recommendations?

Xerjoff Uden is one of my favorite scents of all time and pretty much my go to fragrance in year-round warm weather.

Maybe check out Allure Homme Edition Blanche too, pretty similar and I liked the 10ml frag I went through.

B43A9C97-6F5B-4C22-A3F8-F828E34435B5.jpeg

THIS TOUCHED DOWN TODAY… AFTER DEBATING ON SPENDING THE $$$ FOR OVER A YEAR. DECIDED TO TREAT MYSELF. 🤷🏾‍♂️

rocked pardon by nasomatto and layered with a cheapie by louis cardin called sacred. sacreds a chocolatey gourmand and along with pardon its just :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

rocked pardon by nasomatto and layered with a cheapie by louis cardin called sacred. sacreds a chocolatey gourmand and along with pardon its just :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Man, I been wanting to get familiar with The house of Nasomatto for a while now. I don’t think any of the stores near me carry it so I can’t even go to the store to try them. One of these days I have to make a conscious effort to stop by Bloomingdales on 59th street to smell the collection.

Man, I been wanting to get familiar with The house of Nasomatto for a while now. I don’t think any of the stores near me carry it so I can’t even go to the store to try them. One of these days I have to make a conscious effort to stop by Bloomingdales on 59th street to smell the collection.
i have pardon, duro, and baraonda and love them all. powerful long lasting and very unique.

Fragrancenet is having a 40% off sale on all Escentric Molecule fragrances.

I just copped Eccentric 02 & Molecule 01 + Mandarin.

I smelled eccentric 02 at Neiman Marcus and loved it, however Molecule 01 + Mandarin is a complete blind buy. I’m hoping that I like it

I know some of y’all adore beast mode fragrances. I don’t, so I’m tired of hoarding these.

GONE $30 for the entire picture
I’ll throw in at least 5 other samples and decants for the NT fam

Mancera - Sand Aoud
Mancera - Gold Intensive Aoud
Mancera - Black Intensive Aoud
Mancera - Black Prestigum
Mancera - Aoud Vanille
Mancera - Black Vanilla
Mancera - Holiday
Mancera - Gold Prestigum
Mancera - Sicily
Montale - So Iris Intense
Montale - Blue Amber
Montale - Black Musk
Montale - The New Rose
Montale - Black Musk
Montale - Aoud Lavender
55C87C74-17A7-4367-A428-0CCA606C3CA1.jpeg

Last edited:
Think I mentioned I been playing around with Xerjoff and Nishane discovery and sample sets.

Fell in love with Alexandria II, gonna need a full bottle of that.

Back
Top Bottom