Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Oud always smells funky to me like butt cheeks or body odor. I can't vibe with any fragrance with a prominent oud note.
oud wood or carved oud, carlisle by pdm, and versace oud noir kinda changed my opinion on oud. two are very fake (the versace and and thameen/tom ford) and basically woody scents and not oud though lol but itll ease you in i think

*** SPLIT // Amouage Opus IX Royal Tobacco ***

Who’s interested in the best tobacco in the game!? I ain’t been this gone off a scent in a loooong time. Holler if you’re in, will order once at least 40ml is committed.

10ml - $34

Per Luckyscent -
One of knowledge and aesthetic pleasure, Opus XIV - Royal Tobacco is a fragrant journey along the Tropic of Cancer from Oman to Cuba, connecting Royal Frankincense to Regal Tobacco.

The perfume references the tradition of ‘El Lector’, whose role was to read to cigarmakers in Cuban factories, captivating them with riveting novels like Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and works by Honoré de Balzac, Stendhal, Edgar Allan Poe, or Herman Melville, until it became an honored ritual as synonymous with the rolling floor as the scent of tobacco.

Interpreted by renowned perfumer Cécile Zarokian, a unique accord of Frankincense and Tobacco bursts alive in a novel and rich sensory experience.
Opus XIV Royal Tobacco Fragrance Notes
Frankincense Oil, Elemi, Cardamom, Anise, Basil, Bergamot, Tobacco Absolute, Liquorice Root, Lavender, Prunol, Fenugreek, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Rose, Frankincense Resinoid, Peru Balsam, Benzoin, Labdanum, Myrrh, Birch Tar, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Madagascar, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Oud Assam, Musks
8FF9A412-E94A-4168-8EEE-CF34B917C619.jpeg

Last edited:

Who’s interested in the best tobacco in the game!? I ain’t been this gone off a scent in a loooong time. Holler if you’re in, will order once at least 40ml is committed.

10ml - $34

Per Luckyscent -
One of knowledge and aesthetic pleasure, Opus XIV - Royal Tobacco is a fragrant journey along the Tropic of Cancer from Oman to Cuba, connecting Royal Frankincense to Regal Tobacco.

The perfume references the tradition of ‘El Lector’, whose role was to read to cigarmakers in Cuban factories, captivating them with riveting novels like Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and works by Honoré de Balzac, Stendhal, Edgar Allan Poe, or Herman Melville, until it became an honored ritual as synonymous with the rolling floor as the scent of tobacco.

Interpreted by renowned perfumer Cécile Zarokian, a unique accord of Frankincense and Tobacco bursts alive in a novel and rich sensory experience.
Frankincense Oil, Elemi, Cardamom, Anise, Basil, Bergamot, Tobacco Absolute, Liquorice Root, Lavender, Prunol, Fenugreek, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Rose, Frankincense Resinoid, Peru Balsam, Benzoin, Labdanum, Myrrh, Birch Tar, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Madagascar, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Oud Assam, Musks
I spoke on this scent in here before. Great performance and projection. Reminds me of the holidays.

GF lost the little sprayer at the top of one of my bottles in my recent move. Anyway to save what's inside, move it to another bottle?

Asking the experts here. I have this 2010 bottle and just noticed it goes for $550-800 on ebay. Any know why? I dont wear it anymore

Attachments

• BF75F6FF-35DB-47BC-80FB-F4ACBE640BA0.jpeg
    BF75F6FF-35DB-47BC-80FB-F4ACBE640BA0.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 192
Just grabbed a 3.4 of 1 Million EDT. Didn't realize they sell it for peanuts now. Used to love that stuff. The fragrance snobs seem to have a bone to pick with it though.

I see. Yea that must be it. Its discontinued. Im tempted to put it up on ebay for a few hun since it’s still 90% full

SMELLED THE NEW YSL “Y” THIS PAST WEEKEND… COPPING THAT NEXT🔥🔥🔥🔥.

IVE HAD THIS SAMPLE BOTTLE OF VERSACE EAU FRAICHE FOR YEARS. TRIED IT ON THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK… THINK IM GOING TO GET A BIGGER BOTTLE AND USE THAT AS A DAILY SCENT. VERY LIGHT AND CLEAN.

SMELLED THE NEW YSL “Y” THIS PAST WEEKEND… COPPING THAT NEXT🔥🔥🔥🔥.

IVE HAD THIS SAMPLE BOTTLE OF VERSACE EAU FRAICHE FOR YEARS. TRIED IT ON THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK… THINK IM GOING TO GET A BIGGER BOTTLE AND USE THAT AS A DAILY SCENT. VERY LIGHT AND CLEAN.
Sounds like me lol. I'm out of the Eau Fraiche and going to replace it with something else. Been sampling a few thing last weekend and leaning on dg The One, Spicebomb Original and this scent from Histoires de Parfums

IMG_1403.png

i use the YSL L'Homme daily.. gonna check out the new Y when i have a chance

Man I’ll pretty much get anything by ysl.

Currently have YSL Y EDP, YSL L’Homme, and La Nuit Del Homme

10ml - $34

Per Luckyscent -

20ml left big dawgs, going fast. :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands:

Back
Top Bottom