Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anyone wanted to try Ani? 5-8ml in the bottle by my estimation

$28

63177B06-D7FC-419A-8DD1-2443B6AE54AE.jpeg

Need to get Tuxedo and Bleu Electrique
Tuxedo is some seriously nice juice. Have a couple decants. Haven't pulled the trigger on a full bottle yet.

I got a decant of Xerjoff 40 Noeuds during the summer. After trying it, I needed a bottle. Unfortunately, it was only on the site for a week or two and then was made a Monaco boutique exclusive. Tracked down a bottle recently. Amazing, versatile rose scent. I just need to get my hands on a bottle of Dasman, Rose Sapphire, and either Radical Rose or Hazy Rose and I'm set for rose fragrances.

20221222_191255.jpg

Anyone know where i can get a Bleu De Chanel Parfum for less than retail? Heard its way better than the EDT version

Most people say the Parfum is better, but I’ve owned full bottles of both and prefer the edt. It has a hint of lime that I enjoy. The Parfum is missing that. The Parfum smells powdery to me. I didn’t care for it.

Just got my sample. Smells really good. I’m going to try this tomorrow and see how it wears.
Tried the sample of Amouage Boundless today. This is definitely not my style. Very headache enducing. Smelled like I was wearing a bag of oregano around my neck. Longevity and projection is 10/10, but the scent I just can’t vibe with.

Back
Top Bottom