Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got this in
Boadicea the Victorious - Ardent

20230605_130005.jpg

Looks like it cost $20k
It probably does, I know dude personally and love him like a brother and when I tell you this dude is wealthy, man's is ridiculously wealthy, like extravagantly. His Manhattan penthouse is insane and hopefully he shows us his full cologne rotation, y'all would be amazed.

---OPEN SPLIT - M. Micallef - GNTONIC---

it's been minute but Just blind ordered this, gonna open up about half the bottle for split....

Top notes are Ginger, Tonic Water, Lime, Bigarade, Spicy Mint, Gin and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Orange Blossom, Cedar, Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha and Nutmeg; base notes are Moss, Vetiver, White Musk, Sandalwood and Amber.

Pricing is 25$ per 10ml. $5 for shipping/supplies.

Pm me with how much you would like.
352393969_649714410532217_1661195224756454047_n.jpg

And.
Check the review:

Wulong Cha smells like Creed Silver Mountain Water and Xerjoff Mefisto to me. I already have Mefisto which is the much better fragrance.

---OPEN SPLIT - M. Micallef - GNTONIC---

it's been minute but Just blind ordered this, gonna open up about half the bottle for split....

Top notes are Ginger, Tonic Water, Lime, Bigarade, Spicy Mint, Gin and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Orange Blossom, Cedar, Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha and Nutmeg; base notes are Moss, Vetiver, White Musk, Sandalwood and Amber.

Pricing is 25$ per 10ml. $5 for shipping/supplies.

Pm me with how much you would like.
352393969_649714410532217_1661195224756454047_n.jpg

And.
Check the review:

Scheduled to arrive on thursday. Will be packing up and most likely shipping out on saturday. Couple spots left, if interested pm me.

Speaking of Jomashop, this FINALLY came in. Ordered it a few weeks back. Such a great scent that hits on so many of the notes I enjoy: Dark, Sweet, Resinous, Dark Chocolate, Boozy,Tobacco, Smoky, and projects the right amount.

Serge Lutens - Écrin de Fumée

20230616_185709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom