Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Idk if my scent palette leveled up but this Tuscan leather no longer smells like a brick lol

That’s all I could smell when I first got a split so I set it aside for a min. Now all I can smell are the notes it’s described as having

This ish amazing, it’s now my go-to

What other Tom Ford should I check out?
Tobacco Vanille

My top 3:
1.) aventus creed and cologne
2.) prada lhomme
3.) sauvage
still Need a EDP BleuDeChanel if anyone knows where to get for less than retail

IMG_20230719_204421064_HDR.jpg
Something light....

My “go to” top 3:

1) aventus cologne (my usual daytime daily)
2) you or someone like you (backup daily)
3) greenley (my go to night time going out scent)

honorable mentions:
- santal complet
- elysium

just picked up cap d’Antibes, so we’ll see where that slots in

I cosign Aventus cologne and greenley
I love throwing Greenley on in the summer mornings to go run errands

Elysium too
I Didnt rock with the new version.

For those who tried both.....
Goldolphin or Black saffron?

As far as top three goes, I’m simple. Two categories:
Top End(at least for me)
1.) Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village
2.) Tom Ford Bitter Peach(I just like it, can’t explain it)
3. Creed Silver Mountain Water

Everyday stuff:
1. Dior Cologne (white/smoky bottle)
2. Chanel Allure Homme Edition
3. Margiela Under the Lemon Trees

I’m into a lot more stuff, but these 6 are my favorites

Great news!! Aurafragrance has VIW back in their site. $200 for 3.3 oz bottle. Don’t sleep!! Seems like they also re-upped on aventus.

As far as top three goes, I’m simple. Two categories:
Top End(at least for me)
1.) Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village
2.) Tom Ford Bitter Peach(I just like it, can’t explain it)
3. Creed Silver Mountain Water

Everyday stuff:
1. Dior Cologne (white/smoky bottle)
2. Chanel Allure Homme Edition
3. Margiela Under the Lemon Trees

I’m into a lot more stuff, but these 6 are my favorites

I LOVE Bitter Peach

I've been wearing Dylan blue a ton lately. I think it's my favorite "blue" fragrance. Pour homme is a classic, and the oud is such an overlooked gem
My second bottle of Dylan blue .. I love it... My bm got me sauvage EDT last year... I really like sauvage but Dylan blue is a different beast as far as blue fragrances go....

I just got the pour homme yesterday so I'm trying it out now... It does smell alot like chanel allure sport... I had that back in 2003 when I was in Okinawa... Used to drench myself in it... 😂 this is good but not as good as the chanel... The chanel lasted way longer on skin ...

The oud noir is special to me, cause I hated it when I first smell it after a blind buy ... But after the second application I was hooked... I need to pick up and back up bottle of that just in case it's discontinued soon.

The Versace line has some gems.. I'm buying the eros edp next... Just about done with the EDT.

My second bottle of Dylan blue .. I love it... My bm got me sauvage EDT last year... I really like sauvage but Dylan blue is a different beast as far as blue fragrances go....

I just got the pour homme yesterday so I'm trying it out now... It does smell alot like chanel allure sport... I had that back in 2003 when I was in Okinawa... Used to drench myself in it... 😂 this is good but not as good as the chanel... The chanel lasted way longer on skin ...

The oud noir is special to me, cause I hated it when I first smell it after a blind buy ... But after the second application I was hooked... I need to pick up and back up bottle of that just in case it's discontinued soon.

The Versace line has some gems.. I'm buying the eros edp next... Just about done with the EDT.
I really enjoy sauvage also, but there's just something about Dylan blue.

I also prefer allure homme sport, but for the price, it's hard to complain about the Versace pour homme.

I'd recommend Versace man eau fraiche as well. Great summer scent with a unique twist as it uses star fruit rather than the typical grapefruit/lemon/bergamot/etc.

I really enjoy sauvage also, but there's just something about Dylan blue.

I also prefer allure homme sport, but for the price, it's hard to complain about the Versace pour homme.

I'd recommend Versace man eau fraiche as well. Great summer scent with a unique twist as it uses star fruit rather than the typical grapefruit/lemon/bergamot/etc.
Need to pick that up as well.....

Stuck between Greenly and Sauvage EDP. I live in Cali and sometimes I look for a scent that would work Day and/or Night. Which way would you guys go.

Back
Top Bottom