Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think you made the right choice. It’s the only PDM frag worth a damn anyways

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they have some nice ones if you’re in colder weather, which doesn’t help me

but percival is the goods too for warm weather

unfortunately too hot where I am for Layton

Yeah PDM is a solid house for sure. Very safe and I’d send someone fairly new to fragrance but wanting to get into niche stuff to PDM first.

Side note, have a homie on vacay in Europe who just picked me up a bottle of Dior Homme Parfum. Can’t wait!

Just came in today.. try it out this weekend.
IMG_1507.jpeg
IMG_1508.jpeg

not into after shaves like that, but my barber sprayed me with this last week, and was completely blown away. Copped myself a bottle for like $8. Figured I can leave it in my work bag and use it for after work outings.
54DE4C33-9F8E-467C-967D-339B98444DBD.jpeg

Last edited:
Was in Macy’s for something else today and stopped the fragrances. Impulse bought an Acqua Di Gio EDT gift package for 40% off. $69 for a 100ml, 15ml, and shower gel seemed like a good enough deal to not pass up. A classic I didn’t already have.

image.jpg

Went to Macy’s as well and also stopped by the fragrances. K by D&G really caught my nose. Ended up buying one :lol:

what’s some new stuff y’all are messing with? I haven’t been impressed by a lot lately. Broke out Nautica Aqua Rush yesterday to give the cheapies some run

what’s some new stuff y’all are messing with? I haven’t been impressed by a lot lately. Broke out Nautica Aqua Rush yesterday to give the cheapies some run

Picked up a bunch of 5ml decants recently. Had the urge to check out Louis Vuitton after hearing some good things.

Picked up Météore, Pacific Chill, and L'Humaniste. Unfortunately I'm not super impressed. :ohwell:

I have really been liking a lil 2ml sample of XJ 1861 Renaissance by Xerjoff.

The last thing I need is any more fresh, citrusy fragrances, but I'm kind of limited by tropical climate.

Just picked up Laguna Beach, the CdG x Stussy joint.

My favorite beach/ocean scent since the original Costa Azzurra private line. A little sweeter but still has that salty ocean scent that I like.

anyone know how long TF tuscan leather lasts?

I have a bottle from May of 2021 still. yall think its still good to use this fall/winter or is it expired?

anyone know how long TF tuscan leather lasts?

I have a bottle from May of 2021 still. yall think its still good to use this fall/winter or is it expired?

As long as you didnt keep it in direct sunlight the whole time or somewhere really hot, it'll definitely be fine. I have bottles that are going on 5-6 years now and they're all fine.

Copped some dua frags on their last sale since their longevity is better than the originals

Back
Top Bottom