Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

IMG_0092.jpeg

Alright I’m done for awhile. Sometimes you run across a scent that you can’t stop thinking about for days after smelling it. This and Hypnotizing Fire were that for me recently. Unless something crazy catches my nose, I’m set for a good lil minute.

So did anyone pick up any of the City exclusives from Le Labo last month? Had my eyes on vanille 44, then saw that they increased their prices once again! Every year they add like $50. Might cop a tester bottle if I can find it below $300.

So did anyone pick up any of the City exclusives from Le Labo last month? Had my eyes on vanille 44, then saw that they increased their prices once again! Every year they add like $50. Might cop a tester bottle if I can find it below $300.
It’s very feminine IMO, my ex wears it

Interest check for a split....

pricing will b below retail, probably 18 per 10ml plus shipping.

if interested, pm me with how much youd want. If about half the bottle fills ill get it moving

M.Micallef - Desirtoxic​

Top notes are Cardamom, Bergamot and Lemon; middle notes are Tonka Bean, Cinnamon, cannabis and Black Currant; base notes are Oakmoss, Benzoin, Patchouli and Musk.
Man, I ain’t gonna lie, this note list reminds me of somthing that is marketed more for the older gents (like middle aged). That cardamom, cinnamon, and cannibus can be real headache inducing if not balanced right. Let me know what you think when u get it.

Yeah the increase to $365 is disappointing. Even with the refill discount, a refill is still quite a bit more than the $250ish I paid like 2 years ago for the original bottle

IMG_0092.jpeg

Alright I’m done for awhile. Sometimes you run across a scent that you can’t stop thinking about for days after smelling it. This and Hypnotizing Fire were that for me recently. Unless something crazy catches my nose, I’m set for a good lil minute.
I just copped Enclave from Jomashop last week. This might be next on the list.

Going to a wedding next weekend and trying to figure out what I want to wear. Right now my top 2 choices are la nuit de l'lhomme and tuscan leather. It's gonna be mid 50's during the day and mid 30's at night so I definitely am going for a fall/winter scent.
I have tobacco vanille, DHI, by the fireplace and a few others which can work as well. Willing to buy something new also. Haven't bought anything in a while

I’m biased and will always say TF: TV and next choice would be DHI.

Are you trying to break some necks as well or just a subtle “oh someone smells nice”?

Can we get a split off real quick!?
I had this sample since it released but had never worn/tested it. I swapped it with a friend the other week and sprayed it on. I was immediately reminded of Byredo Bal d’Afrique. I wore it to my side gig, serving tables and it was a winner.

Eight & Bob Megeve

I think we could pull this off at $16 for 10ml
Let me know if you’re interested!

“Nuit de Megeve by EIGHT & BOB is a Amber fragrance for women and men. Nuit de Megeve was launched in 2017. Top notes are Grapefruit, Petitgrain and Cloves; middle notes are Tonka Bean, Orris and Coffee; base notes are Vetiver, Tobacco and Musk“

IMG_0971.jpeg

Letting like 30ml more fly. Let me know!

Last edited:
Can we get a split off real quick!?
I had this sample since it released but had never worn/tested it. I swapped it with a friend the other week and sprayed it on. I was immediately reminded of Byredo Bal d’Afrique. I wore it to my side gig, serving tables and it was a winner.

Eight & Bob Megeve

I think we could pull this off at $16 for 10ml
Let me know if you’re interested!

“Nuit de Megeve by EIGHT & BOB is a Amber fragrance for women and men. Nuit de Megeve was launched in 2017. Top notes are Grapefruit, Petitgrain and Cloves; middle notes are Tonka Bean, Orris and Coffee; base notes are Vetiver, Tobacco and Musk“

IMG_0971.jpeg

If it’s reminiscent of Bal D’Afrique, then I’m in for 20 ml. How noticeable is the tobacco scent?

I just grabbed a new bottle so ill open another split...

!!!SPLIT!!!
AMOUAGE INTERLUDE BLACK IRIS
sddefault.jpg

17 per 10ml , 5 total for shipping and supplies.

Pm me w how much youd want, should have the bottle by Wednesday, will ship out shortly after.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom